Gone Forever

A/N: Let's say there's no Baymax, no crime-fighting and there's no evil Callenghan c: and that pets can board a plane

// stewpid brain. why is there no baymax?! //

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback:

You walked along the pavement with your boyfriend, Hiro Hamada. You spotted a little puppy walking across the road. You smiled at the little creature's cuteness. "Can you get me a puppy like that handsome?" You asked Hiro half jokingly, pointing to the puppy. "I'll get you anything you want princess." Hiro replied and gave you a kiss on the forehead. You turned to see a car, driving straight at the puppy. Without thinking, you lurched right in front of the puppy and felt somebody push you. You picked yourself up from the road. The puppy was right in front of you. "You okay little puppy?" You smiled and it gave a bark. "Hey handso-" You turned to see your boyfriend, on the road, bleeding and unconscious. "Hiro!" You shrieked and ran to him, the puppy followed you. "No, this isn't happening." You sobbed. The driver was nowhere to be seen. "Coward." You muttered angrily. Then it hit you. If you hadn't tried to save the puppy, he wouldn't be dead, the puppy wasn't at fault either. It was just a small little animal. "It's all my fault." You blamed yourself. Some people who were walking by saw what happened and called the police and the ambulance. You picked up his lifeless body. "It's all my fault. Please don't leave me." You cried. "You said you'll give me anything I want and I want you to wake up."

Sounds of sirens were heard. You pulled out your phone, "She should know." You sniffled. You dialed Cass's number. "Hi sweetie." Cass sang as she picked up her phone. "What's wrong?" She heard you sniffled and sobbed. "I-it's H-Hiro. T-there was an a-aciddent and -" You cried uncontrollably. "I'm coming now. Where are you hon?"  She asked. "The park." You replied and hung up. You felt the puppy pulled your shirt, it looked so pitiful. "Don't worry it's not your fault." You assured and it walked to Hiro and gave him a small lick. It looked at you in confusion. "He's gone." Tears poured out from your eyes. "Miss, we're very sorry. Please tell us what happened." A policeman got out of his car and helped you get up with the puppy in your arms. "T-there was this car a-and I had to save this puppy a-and he pushed me and got h-hit i-instead." You explained bewteen sobs, "Did you see the driver?" The policeman asked. "N-no. When I looked up, the driver was gone." You replied. "Oh no." You heard Cass dropped her car keys as soon she got out of her car. "___! Are you okay? Are you hurt?" She ran to hug you. "I-it's all my fault." You blamed. "N-no it isn't honey, Don't blame yourself." She comforted as the ambulance arrived. You picked up your boyfriend's body and gave him one last hug before the ambulance took him away with you and Cass in it.

He was declared dead after a few hours. You felt your life drained out of you.

You took care of the puppy and named it (dog's name).

A few months later, you couldn't take it anymore. "Guys? I'm leaving San Fransokyo." You said as you and the gang sat infront of Fred's TV. "What?!" Honey Lemon exclaimed. "No don't go." Wasabi said. "Stay." GoGo urged while Fred just stared at you lifeless. "I'm leaving tomorrow." You said sadly. "Why __? It's because of Hiro?" Honey asked gently placing her arm around your shoulder. "I can't take it anymore, everywhere I go, whatever I do here reminds me of him. I have to leave and move on." You let out, a tear forming in your eye. "Visit us." GoGo said and sat beside you and patted your hand comfortingly. "Chat with us everyday." Fred added. "Don't forget us." Wasabi finished. "I'll never forget all of you." You forced a smile. "Does Cass know?" Honey asked. "Yeah, I told Professor Callenghan yesterday." You replied

"Flight number SF 7890. Passengers please check in the boarding area."

You checked (dog's name)'s cage. She was inside sleeping soundly. "I'll miss you all." You turned to you friends and Cass. "Oh come here honey." Cass said as tears formed in her eyes. She gave you a super tight hug. "Visit us." She stroked your hair. "I will." You smiled. Your friends each gave you an individual hug. "Selfie." Honey smiled and pulled out her phone. "You got everything __?" Wasabi checked for the 100th time. "Remember to chat with us everyday!" Fred reminded. "He already made a chat room with web cams and all." GoGo smiled.

"I should be going." You smiled and gripped on your luggage as tears came down. "I'll visit." "Bye ___. See you soon!" They called and you turned to the boarding area.

"_____! Come over to my house today?" Your friend from your new college called. "Sorry Amanda. I can't today." You smiled. "Aww why not? Jenny and Emily are coming!" She whined. "Going back to San Fransokyo remember Manda?" You reminded. "Oh right. Your boyfriend." Amanda smiled. "Have a safe flight! Text me!" "I will!" You replied and hopped in your car. Tomorrow was Hiro's death anniversary. It has been 5 years since that day. You go back every year. Visit them, chat with them every weekend. You haven't moved on. He was the first and last thing on your mind.

Sighing you got out of your car and walked to your apartment. "Hey girl/boy!" You giggled as you opened your apartment's door to find (dog name) sitting right in front of the door waiting for you. "I bet you're hungry." You smiled and poured out the dog food. He/she looked at your schoolbag. "No homework today. We're going to San Fransokyo tomorrow remember?" You said and took your dinner out from your bag. He/she barked in excitement. "I'm excited too." You agreed.

"Flight to San Fransokyo 8890. Passengers please board to the boarding area."

You boarded the plane together with (dog name). (dog name) loved being on planes and anything that moves. It was easy to take her anywhere.

Your plane landed. You quickly walked out of the plane to see Honey, GoGo, Fred, Wasabi and Cass waiting for you as usual, every year. "Hey guys!" You exclaimed. "____!" They all waved and helped you with your bags while you carried (dog name). Wasabi drove you all to Cass's house, where you always stay.

The next day, you all went to Hiro's grave, his was next to Tadashi's. "We'll give you some alone time." Honey whispered and they all walked away leaving you alone. You nodded and muttered a "thanks".

"Hey handsome. I'm here." You smiled and placed your flowers. "It feels weird talking to a dead body while you are somewhere else." You giggled to him. "School's okay, (dog name) still remembers you, she/he always perks up when I mention your name. " "I promised myself I'll move on and forget you. But I don't think that's ever possible." A few tears came out of your eyes. "Watch me from above okay?" You dried your tears. "I miss you." You said lovingly and picked yourself up from the grass and went to catch up with the others. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Sorry there's no update yesterday. Brain is not coming up with ideas ;; idk if this is crappy. All my oneshots are crappy. I feel I can do better but I can't. I'm weird. Comment ideas? pweaseee

I love you to the other galaxies and back <3

xoxo ~lifegivesyoucupcakes

[unedited]