Broken by You

"It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you." - Augustus Waters, TFIOS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A U T H O R

Hiro: Baymax tracked down Yokai. Meet at my house in 5 minutes

Baymax tracked down Yokai. You quickly pulled on a black shirt, black pants and put on your black converse. You then put on your suit. Which was made by Hiro. It allowed you to (favorite power). You sprinted to Hiro's house, which is a few blocks away from yours. The whole gang was already there. "How did you guys get here so fast?" You panted. Hiro and Baymax were doing some last minute checks, Honey Lemon, GoGo and Fred was sitting down on the couch and Wasabi was pacing around. "We were here hours ago." Fred smiled and Honey gave him a nudge. You gave them a look of confusion. "Nothing." Honey giggled nervously. You could sense something was wrong. "Come on let's go." Hiro said seriously and you all climbed on Baymax.

You all reached an old abandonded building. "Let's spilt up. Fred with Honey, GoGo with Wasabi and I'll go with ___ and Baymax." Hiro ordered. I blushed a little when Hiro said he'll go with me. We all agreed and the rest all mouthed Hiro a "good luck". They all are acting weird today.

"Stay close." Hiro whispered and you nodded, making sure Baymax was behind. You then heard footsteps. "Did you hear that?" You asked, your voice hushed. "What?" Hiro asked. You heard the same sound again, but this time, both Hiro and Baymax did too. You all huddled up together, scanning everywhere. "I detect signs of life." Baymax informed. "Yokai." Hiro muttered.

Yokai suddenly appreared. "Yokai alert." You muttered into the walkie-talkie that Hiro installed in all of your suits. "We're coming." Honey replied. "Us too." Fred said. With a swift move, Yokai had you in his hands. "Hiro!" You screamed. "___!" Hiro exclaimed. "You let her go right now." He growled with Baymax behind him. "Hiro, signs show that Yokai is going to kill ___." Baymax informed. You winced in pain, he was holding you really hard; you could hardly breathe. "Hiro." You panted. "Let her go." Hiro repeated. "Why should I?" Yokai said behind the mask. "Kill me instead." Hiro said. No. Not Hiro. You thought. "No kill me!" You struggled. "Nah, I'm going for the boy." Yokai replied and dropped you. No, this isn't happening. You thought as you saw Yokai taking out a gun and aimed it at Hiro. Immediately, without thinking, you jumped in front of Hiro as the bullet flew at him. You fell hard on the floor. "Oh no." You heard Honey gasped as your vision got blurry. Yokai was nowhere to be seen.

"No, no. This is not happening." Hiro opened his helmet screen and you felt Hiro's hand underneath the waist and brought you up close. "Hey, I'm okay." You tried to smile. You felt blood on your chest. "I've already called the hospital and police." Wasabi said. "No you're not. " Hiro said as tears fell on his face. "I am." You reassurred. You were beginning to have trouble talking. "I was going to ask you out. That's why the gang was at my house." He sobbed. "I love you." You smiled as you lifted your hand to wipe his tears. "I love you too." Hiro tried to smile and put his hand on your cheek. "I'm sorry I'm breaking your heart." You said and gasped for air. Darkness clouded your vision. "It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you." Was the last thing you heard as your hand dropped and everything went black. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: /le cries/

I felt like writing a sad one because I just read TFIOS. It's so good! The ending is just so //cries// 

ohmygawd, thank you all for 30 votes! I love you all <3333333333 // throws hugs//

follow me at my instagram and let's chat - @frosnxwkyo

xoxo ~ lifegivesyoucupcakes

[unedited]