A New Family

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up, feeling a little grumpy and well, not so like you.

Your husband Hiro Hamada, isn't next to you.

You checked the time 10:00 A.M.

I really slept in. You quickly dialed your office's number and to your relief, your secretary answered within seconds.

"Katherine, it's _____. I can't come to work today, I slept in and -" You rushed.

"It's okay. Hiro already told the boss." She cut off.

You breathed in relief.

"Thank you. I'll see you tomorrow then." You thanked and hung up.

You worked in an robotics company. Katherine was your most trusted secretary. Hiro, of course, was in a higher working position.

You felt the urge to throw up and quickly ran to the bathroom.

Could I be? You wondered as you lifelessly sat on the cold tiled floor.

Checking your cupboards, you quickly ripped off the pregnancy test and it was positive.

You wanted a baby ever since you got married with Hiro. But did he wanted one?

He did mention about wanting a little someone running around the house but that was months ago.

Things changed.

It's my baby. If he doesn't want it, I'll raise it myself. You thought in determination.

You went back to the bed and snuggled under the covers.

Don't worry baby. I'm the mother, I'll do anything for you. You smiled as you cautiously placed your hand on your stomach.

-

"Sweetie I'm home!" You heard the door unlocked. You pulled yourself up the bed and stared at the clock.

6:00 P.M. I slept a lot and he came back on time. You smiled a little, knowing that he cared for you.

"Hey darling. You okay?" He asked as he took off his blazer and set his suitcase on the floor.

"Yeah. I am." You nodded wearily.

"Where's Baymax?" He asked.

I forgotten about him. You mentally slapped yourself.

"In the study. I forgot to activate him." You smiled sheepishly.

He raised an eyebrow.

"Come on ______, something isn't right. What's going on?" He pulled you into his embrace, his worried eyes staring at yours.

"I'm pregnant." You spilled out. Your voice almost in a whisper.

"Y-you're pregnant?" He asked, his eyes widening.

You nodded.

"I'm going to be a father. Thank you!" He kissed you multiple times.

"You're not mad?" You asked.

"Why would I be?" He replied and you buried your head in his chest.

"I thought you didn't want a baby." You mumbled.

"______. I wanted a family with you. Now I'm getting it." He kissed you.

"There'll be a little you or me running in the house." You giggled.

"I always wanted a little you or me running in the house." He smiled.

"We better keep Baymax activated." You pointed out.

"I'll make sure he give you checkups so you don't have to go to the hospital." He reassured.

"Hiro?" You asked after a moment of comfortable silence.

"Hmm?" He replied.

"How do you picture our family?" You wondered.

"Perfect _____. Just perfect." He replied and laid his hands on your stomach.

You smiled and placed your hands over his.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

This is not one of my best chapters but definately not the worse lol.

Wouldn't it be just so cool if we just like hit 1k votes? lmao. 500 would make me the happiest person alive tho.

I'm always open for chats c; you can private message me if you want ;) but lemme warn you. I'm insane // laughs like an insane person// just kidding xD

I love you all to the galaxies and back <3

xoxo ~ lifegivesyoucupcakes <3

[unedited]