Snowing (Winter Holidays 2015 Edition)

You opened your tired eyes and rubbed them, yawning and stretching your arms and legs.

"Good morning (pet name)." You smiled to your puppy who was lying on the side of your bed. "Come here." Your puppy barked back in reply, jumped up on your bed and lied on your lap. 

"Did you sleep well?" You grinned and patted her/his head. 

Your phone buzzed, signalling that you received a text.

Hiro Hamada: Morning princess xx Did you sleep well? It's snowing outside, love you <3 

You smiled happily and looked at your puppy, who was looking at you weirdly. "I just received one of the cutest texts from Hiro!" She/He barked happily. "I know, I have the best boyfriend ever." You sighed in delight before replying him and went to the window.  

You: Morning handsome xx I slept well, did you? Can we go outside? Pleassee love you too <3 

As true as he said, it was snowing outside. "Oh my goodness (pet name)! It's snowing!" You exclaimed in delight. 

Hiro Hamada: Sure babe <3 come over to mine for breakfast? 

You: Okay! Coming Should I bring (pet name) too?

Hiro Hamada: YES PLEASE 

Hiro never actually liked cats, he preferred dogs and so did you. He gifted you a puppy last Christmas and you instantly fell in love with it. Nothing could have made you happier. 

"We're going to your daddy's house (pet name)!" You said excitedly to your pup. He/She wagged its tail with as much as excitement. Since he bought you the dog, you were the mom and he was the dad. It was adorable seeing how much Hiro loved (pet name). 

"We'll have to get dressed then." 

You quickly washed your face, brushed your teeth, threw on a random sweater and some skinny jeans with a long warm trench coat. Since it was snowing outside, you dressed (pet name) in a (colour) sweater too. 

You skipped down the stairs with (pet name) and found your parents in the living room. 

"Good morning Mom, Dad." You greeted. 

"Morning darling!" 

"Good morning dear." 

(pet name) barked her greetings too. 

"Good morning to you too (pet name)." Your mother giggled and your father gave her/him a pat on the head. 

"We're going over to Hiro's for breakfast." You said, slipping on your boots. 

"Okay, have fun. Say hello to Cass for us!" Your mother replied and your father gave you both a wave. 

"Bye!" You closed the door and walked a few blocks down, with (pet name) of course. 

"Good morning Cass!" You sang and (pet name) barked. 

"Good morning sweetie, I heard from Hiro that you're joining us, well more like him, for breakfast?" She smiled, walking around the cafe, serving her lovely customers. 

"Yup! And we're going outside later." You added.

"You two are too cute. He should be waiting for you upstairs." She giggled and you ran up the stairs.

You knocked on his room door and opened it after hearing the "come in." 

"Good morning baby." You smiled, taking off your trench coat. 

"Morning babe." He pulled you in for a kiss and a hug. (pet name) barked as if to say "I'm here too!"

"Hey buddy." He laughed and picked (pet name) up for a little squeeze. 

"Can we go out now, please." You said impatiently. 

"Breakfast first sweetheart." He reminded, shaking his head in amusement.

"Okay, but can we please hurry up?" 

-

"Hurry up ___! Ugh why are you so slow." He complained, dragging you out of the door. 

"Who's the impatient one now?" You giggled and interlaced your fingers with his. (pet name) was on leash, walking happily besides him. Sometimes you think that dog loves Hiro more than she/he loves you. 

"Still you." He kissed your forehead and ran to the park with (pet name). You shake your head and wonder, "How did I ever get so lucky?" 

You took your own sweet time and reached the park in a few minutes. Seeing your boyfriend attractively and happily chasing (pet name) made your heart melt. You loved them both so much, they meant the world to you and seeing your world happy, definitely made you happy. 

"Let's prank your mommy by throwing a snowball at her okay?" You heard Hiro whisper not so quietly to (pet name) and he/she barked in reply. You secretly grinned and prepared yourself. 

You dodged the ball and threw one right back, and of course. It hit him perfectly. 

"You should try whispering properly next time." You teased. 

"Oh it's on." He smirked and started a snowball war. (pet name) kept racing back and forth, not knowing whose side to be on. 

"I won!" You fell down on the soft, cold snow and started making snow angels.

"No, I won!" He fell down beside you and started making snow angels too. 

"Ruff ruff!" (pet name) tried to copy both of your actions. 

You both laughed at its cuteness. 

"I love you." He smiled.

"I love the snow." 

"______!" He whined. 

"Just kidding. I love you more." You giggled and leaned over to give him a kiss. 

"Love you most." 

"Can we get hot chocolate now?" 

"Yes we can." 

"Great! Because I think I love food more than I love you." 

"______!" 

"Just kidding. I love you more than anything Hamada." 

"I love you more than everything ______." 

______________________________________________

A/N: 

HELLO EVERYBODY! LAVENDEURS IS BACK ! 

not completely but ;-; 

I loved writing this ugh the cuteness! Did you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it? I have LOADS of ideas so expect some other holiday editions too! 

love, lavendeurs <3 

Social Media Usernames 

Instagram 

- fantaisiec ( disney/dreamworks editing) 

- fotographss ( photography) 

- evangelinelxr ( personal ) 

- kingdcms ( texture editing ) 

Twitter 

- chocolatesauces ( not so personal ) 

Tumblr 

- evangelinelimjune ( photography ) 

Kik 

- evangelinel2002 

[unedited]