Thunder and Lighting

A little Hiro x reader as younger sibling

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You heard a thunder crash and woke up really afraid.

You wished your mom or Tadashi was still here with you. 

You didn't exactly remember your mom. But you'd always imagine her soothing and comforting you while you were scared.

You did have a clear picture of Tadashi though. 

He would constantly wake up whenever you screamed from a nightmare or thunder woke you up.

You still remember him saying that he'll always be here with you, that nothing will ever happen to you, and if something happens, Hiro and he will be there for you.

You felt tears forming in your eye.

You heard lighting strike which caused you to scream.

"______! Are you okay?" Hiro, your older brother quickly ran to your bed and pulling you to a tight hug.

He was the only one in your family that you have left. Not including Aunt Cass and your other relatives.

"Y-Yeah. Just some lighting and thunder." You whispered, shaking a little.

Thunder boomed and you felt the room shake.

You shivered and shut your eyes tight.

"I'm here. It's okay ____. I'm here." He whispered into your ear. Trying to recall what he saw Tadashi used to do. 

You finally calmed down but the thunder kept going.

"Thanks for waking up." You whispered.

"Anything for you little sis," He smiled and pulled away from the hug to go back to his own bed.

"Will you stay with me? Please? I'm still scared you know." You asked hesitantly.

"Sure." He climbed into your bed and talked about soothing stuff like how he remembered how your mom liked to bake cookies for you, him and Tadashi, how your dad would always come home from work with a surprise every month.

The first day both he and Tadashi met you in the hospital.

Slowly you drifted off to sleep. Once he made sure you were sound asleep, he slept too.

Despite the thunder and lighting, you slept soundly for the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

I'm gonna make a similar oneshot except that Hiro and Reader are dating ;). 

EXPECT THAT COMING SOON.

btw, hint: One of the parts was inspired by the Hunger Games. Guess what part and you'll get a shoutout ;)

I love you all to the galaxies and back ~ <3

follow my social media

instagram (editing) - @frosnxwkyo

instagram (tumblr) - @dreamingoreos

instagram (personal) - @evangelinelxr2002

xoxo ~ lifegivesyoucupcakes <3

[unedited]