A Big Suprise (Mother's Day Edition 2016)

go give your mom, aunt, grandma, godmom, stepmom, step-grandma (you get the drill) a big baymax hug !

-

"I'm so excited!" You squealed as your oldest brother, Tadashi set the flowers in the vase.

"Me too!" Your second brother, Hiro agreed.

"_____, check the list again." Tadashi ordered, wiping his hands with a towel.

"Balloons and banners?" I read.

"Check!" Hiro replied.

"Pastries?"

"Donuts, tarts, croissants, and cupcakes, check!"

You baked some pastries with the help of your older brothers. It wasn't as good as your Aunt Cass' but it'll do.

What matters is that it comes from the heart right?

"Orange juice?"

"Check!"

"Fancy silverware?"

"All set!"

"Flowers?"

"That too!"

"Card?" You looked up in horror and so did they.

"We forgot!" Hiro exclaimed and you started panicking.

"Calm down guys. We'll just make one." Tadashi reassured.

"We have like 10 minutes to make one." Aunt Cass woke up at 7:00 AM every morning.

"I'll get the paper and scissors." Tadashi said.

"I'll get the glitter and stuff." You helped.

"Wait, what are you doing?" You raised your eyebrows at Hiro who was just sitting on the stool.

"I'm going to make sure the balloons don't fly out of the window duh." Hiro said as a matter-of-factly.

"The windows aren't even open!" You argued.

"I'll make sure it doesn't."

Tadashi dragged you away before you could further continue the argument.

-

"Let's just write a nice quote with a cute message inside." You suggested as you all sat around the table. Craft supplies were all over the table.

"And with a creative title on the front." Hiro offered.

"I'll write the message, Hiro you can do the front and ____ can decorate." Tadashi instructed.

"4 minutes left." You said as Tadashi started writing the note.

"We could have done this on the computer." Hiro groaned.

"It's not the same Hiro." Tadashi passed the card to him.

Hiro handed the card to you and you signed your name at the bottom, next to your brothers.

"Let me decorate this real quick." You took out some stickers and glitter pens.

"That looks really good ____." Hiro peered over your shoulder.

"Does it?" You grinned proudly.

"Sure does sis. Let's put it next to her plate." Tadashi picked the card up.

"1 minute to spare. Whew!" Hiro wiped his non-existent sweat off his forehead.

"Hurry, let's go wake her up!"

"Wake up Aunt Cass!" You sang as Hiro flung the door open. (is this suitable for a musical already)

"Happy Mother's Day or Aunt Day whichever it is." Hiro grinned.

"Good morning you knuckleheads." Aunt Cass rubbed her eyes as she sat up on her bed.

"We have a surprise waiting for you downstairs. Come on." Tadashi gently lead your half-awake aunt down the stairs.

"Oh my goodness! You three did this?" Her eyes widened as she gasped.

"Yup." Hiro nodded proudly.

"We hope you like it Aunt Cass." You smiled.

"I love it. I'm lucky to have 3 wonderful nephews and niece." She beamed.

"Sit here Aunt Cass!" Hiro pulled the chair out.

"Did you make this?" She picked the card up.

"Sorry it isn't the best. We only had 10 minutes." You apologized.

"Are you kidding me? This is the sweetest!" She exclaimed.

"That's what she says every year." Hiro whispered into your ear.

"We baked ALL of this too." Tadashi informed.

"Hiro was no help at all." You couldn't help adding.

"I did!" Hiro protested.

"It all looks very lovely kids." Aunt Cass laughed.

"Get the gift." Tadashi nudged you.

You hurried to your bedroom and pulled the box wrapped in pink wrapping paper with a white ribbon on it.

"Happy Mother's Day Aunt Cass."

She unwrapped the box to see a whole new set of baking utensils.

"You were saying how old your old ones are and you had no time to go to the mall. So we got you some!" Hiro explained.

"I love these! Come here again." Another big hug was given.

"Can we eat now. I'm hungry." Hiro sat on his stool.

"Me too." You agreed and sat on yours.

"Shall we eat?" Tadashi took a seat on his.

"Let's begin!"

-

Aunt Cass picked the card up and read the note inside the card while you were all busy cleaning the place.

You heard a few sniffles from her.

"Are you crying Aunt Cass?" Hiro asked, looking up from his dish-washing duty.

"No." She wipes her eyes.

"Don't cry Aunt Cass." You gave her another hug. Hiro and Tadashi joined in too.

"I love you all too. More than you can imagine." She kissed your head and caressed your brothers' cheeks.

"We love you too."

Thank you for taking care of us after the death of our parents. You've become our mom for as long as we can remember. We are very grateful for all you've done for us. You're the best aunt in the entire world. Thank you for putting up with Tadashi, who's never home, Hiro who goes to bot-fights even though you've told him a countless of times not to, and _____ who never does what you tells her to do. We love you Aunt Cass. From, Tadashi, Hiro, and _____ Hamada

-

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY LOVES

what are you all doing for mothers day today?

we're going for dinner at a coastal seafood restaurant and we did a fancy breakfast this morning (this chapter is inspired by it).

also this chapter is super crappy, I wrote this in a rush.

I hope you loved it <3

love, lavendeurs

[ unedited ]