1

HELL

Pov Lilith

"What exactly do you want to know from me?"

She replied frankly "See I know Sabrina is sick, but what she still doesn't know is what she has. I want you to tell me."

Gaius said "I'm sorry but I can't tell you. I promised my queen to keep the secret."

One day a Morningstar will make me completely lose my mind, I don't know how I can still be sane!

Sabrina perhaps imagined she could keep it from me, but the girl did the math wrong. Perhaps it will be necessary to explain to her that I have a few millennia more than her.

"Gaius we both know that one way or another I'll find out anyway, so he saves my breath and cuts it to me."

With a newfound confidence the doctor exclaimed "It is not right that you ask me such a thing! It is okay that I am here but I do not think I should betray a patient of mine who among other things would not have a very tender reaction if she did. to know. "

How to blame him? I understand her disturbances about it I know how Sabrina is made being very emotional she would unleash the wrath of heaven but I still need my answers.

"Just tell me if I'm right in worrying about her health?"

In an agitated tone he replied "I'm just saying it's okay for you to worry so I strongly suggest you put her to rest as soon as possible."

I have to find a way to get there because I won't get anything from these two.

Now let's move on to the second question to submit to them "And as for him, how is he?"

I turn to look at the helpless ex-ruler of the underworld on the resting bed.

"His wounds are healing almost completely, I fear that once he is completely healed he will wake up from a coma."

This does not have to happen I will do everything possible to prevent it from happening, what Lucifer deserves is to spend the rest of his existence locked up in a dark and forgotten cell.

After all he put us through is the bare minimum.

As much as I crave revenge for all the years of humiliation I understand that this is not the ideal time to lock him in a cell, for now our priority is that the Dark Lord remain unconscious for as long as possible.

Then when Sabrina has recovered and this moment of internal crisis has been resolved, we will take steps to stop him from seeing the light of the sun.

After agreeing on the details with Gaius, I walked towards the reception, probably everyone has wondered where I had ended up.

I found it very strange that although I was very close to the great hall I could not hear the noises of the party, the people dancing and talking, the sound of the music.

What ever happened now?

In these parts you can never remain quiet even for an hour. I hurried to reach the large salon to understand what is happening when I arrive at my destination. My concern increased.

For some strange reason all the guests instead of celebrating were all motionless to observe something in the center, something that I cannot see from this position.

Slowly making my way through the crowd she managed to get to the center, the scene I saw made my blood freeze in my veins, there is Sabrina lying on the cold floor with her eyes half closed and two other boys standing around her desperately begging her to stay awake .

At first I was frozen in place to observe the girl then my attention was stolen by those two who were about to start a bickering right here on the spot.

Observing them more closely I recognized them.

Before they started a discussion right here on the spot she intervened with an authoritative voice I said "Instead of bickering uselessly how about you agree to take her away from here then you can do what you want."

The two boys nodded and with words whispered they finally reached an agreement but looking equally bad.

Unfortunately, witnessing this childhood scene, I rolled my eyes. I leaned close to Sabrina, my Satan is very pale.

When one of the two boys was about to take her in her arms I said to him "How long have you not seen Mr. Scratch. Did you miss me?"

In a cold voice he replied "No, not at all."

After that brief exchange of words between us we get up from the floor and went to the girl's room, all this happened under the watchful eyes of all the guests.

Halfway along the way, which leads from the hall to Sabrina's rooms, we meet Barztabel who observed Nicholas with a bewildered face.

He knew immediately from the looks that were launched that those two in one way or another already knew each other.

Once Sabrina has recovered we will have to have a nice group conversation to clarify the state of the situation in general because I realize that I have been kept in the dark about too many things.

When Bartzabel's gaze fell on her unconscious Sabrina in the arms of her former great love, her gaze was terror and she immediately asked all present what had happened to her.

I motioned for Klaus and Nicholas to continue while I stood here trying to allay Bartzabel's concern by answering her questions about the girl.

A few minutes after I managed to calm her agitation, I told him to go into the great hall to tell the guests that Sabrina had fainted from drinking a little too much wine while I would take care of the girl.

Our paths separate mine towards Sabrina while that of Barzabel towards the reception when he heard that the music resumed at full blast he understood that the excuse was successful.

As for me once I walked into my stepdaughter's room seeing those two idiots arguing again about who was to blame she made me wish with all my heart that I was in another place far away from here.