7

HELL

Pov Sabrina

"Sabrina I haven't seen you for days I've been very worried!" while my brother was crushing me in his embrace, I gave a look that asked for mercy from Nicholas who watched the scene all smiling.

Then Goffredo started bombarding me with questions about what I had had and how I was at the moment.

After having managed to escape my brother's interrogation, answering his questions as best I could I went up to Klaus and after hugging each other he asked me in a mischievous tone in a low voice "Tell me how these fateful three days spent together with yours great love? You have had all the time to make the various clarifications, make peace and at the same time to rediscover ... "

Before he went too far with his words, I scolded him by calling him his name "Klaus! What filth were you going to say?"

In his usual way he said to me "Come on, cousin, don't be a Puritan with me, I bet that between you and that little friend of yours over there some kisses escaped here and there."

Blushing from what Klaus just said he clarified the situation with him "Nothing like that happened between me and Nick but it's true that some clarifications have taken place but for the moment we both want to take things calmly."

Giving me a bored look my cousin exclaimed "It's been fifteen years already, I say it's been enough!"

Giving him a dirty look he asks me ironically "And how many years do you still want to wait?" then he added in a serious tone "Sabrina life is too short to wait long, if you can have something you want to just grab."

I briefly pondered what Klaus just said and found myself thinking that he is actually not entirely wrong.

For once he said something that really made me think "Thanks Klaus I'll take into account the words you just said to me. Since when did you get so wise?"

He replied laughing "Sabrina dear with age certain qualities come from within you ... Speaking seriously cousin now how do you feel?"

I replied "At this moment much better in many respects." I finished the sentence with a smile and a quick glance at Nicholas who was conversing with Goffredo.

Then Klaus said "Thank goodness you're okay now, you know that night you really worried me and the guilt was literally devouring me and anyway you had to warn me you couldn't drink alcohol instead of doing as usual."

He's right I had to tell him but that night the only thing I could think about is that I wanted to have fun, I wanted to spend an evening in total carefree, I certainly didn't think that the evening would end that way.

Later I remembered the letter my Aunt Hilda had sent me I had to immediately discuss it with Klaus but the problem is that at the moment we are not alone in the room.

So I said in the lowest possible tone to my cousin "We need to talk about something very important possibly alone as soon as possible."

He nodded slightly. Now my priority is to be able to push those two away with any motivation that keeps them busy for some time without arousing too many suspicions.

I turned my gaze to Goffredo and Nick who seem almost on the verge of going to war for some reason right here in my room. Then an idea pops up in my mind so I turned to my brother and said "Listen little brother what about making yourself useful for once by showing around to Nicholas and helping him settle down here at court."

With a shocked look on his face he asked me "Are you serious? Are you really saying that he will stay here permanently?"

In a cold way I replied "Exactly Goffredo he stays and will not go anywhere whether you like it or not, now go do what I ordered before I get really angry."

I went up to Nicholas and said "I hope you don't mind going on a tour of this place with my brother I would have liked to be there in his place but another question calls my attention for the moment. And don't mind what says that sucker and just a little one who wants to play adult. "

Nick took my hands and pulled me closer to him and then said "Don't worry from now on we will have all the time in the world to spend together and then I don't mind spending time with your brother with that temper of his reminds me of a kind of you. I really like him! "

We exchanged a kiss and all this happened under the astonished gaze of Goffredo and the astonished one of Klaus.

Then he heard Klaus exclaim "Damn! What a marshmellow you have become Sabrina tonight! We are starting to like this Nicholas ..."

Then Goffredo exclaimed "Speak for yourself Klaus!"

After having glared at Goffredo I turned my attention back to my boyfriend and gave him a smile.

He returned the smile and said with a wink "See you later."

When Nicholas and Goffredo were about to leave, I took Goffredo aside and gave him a warning "Behave yourself or else it will be trouble for you! Understand?"

With a bored look he replied "Yes, Mr. Captain but Sabrina know that your Nicholas doesn't like that one bit!"

I immediately reiterate "Fortunately I don't care about your opinion about it little brother, now go and see to behave yourself!"

All sulky he goes out of the room then when we were alone in the room Klaus pointed out to me "Thank goodness nothing had happened between you two in these past three days because all that tenderness from you first suggests another cousin."

"Stop it Klaus! It's none of your business."

After he started laughing, he unexpectedly turned serious and asked me "So what did you want to talk to me about before so important as to kick your little brother and your boyfriend out of your room with a trivial excuse?"

Pulling the letter out of one of my desk drawers, I handed it to him and said "It's a letter from my Aunt Hilda in which she asks me to return to Greendale because it seems that things are not going well there."

Klaus grabbed the letter from my hands and after reading it he asked me "What are your intentions?"

I replied "Obviously my intention is to go and see what the hell is happening up there to hear Nicholas nothing was happening that we didn't already know about then I have already ordered the guards to keep Josh under control. What if something happened. after Nicholas is already gone and we don't know anything about it? "

He came up to me and invited me to calm down, which in the last few days since I received that letter I have found it very difficult to do.

I haven't told anyone but Klaus and Lilith about my secret meetings with my Aunt Hilda all these years, these days I've been really tempted to reveal my little secret to Nicholas but in the end I didn't.

I know perfectly well that it is not right to keep this side of me hidden from him, especially after he has opened his heart to me in these days so as soon as the opportunity arises I will reveal it to him.

"Sabrina in your condition wouldn't it be appropriate for me to take care of it? If you want, I'll go to your aunt to discuss with her what is happening in Grendale and you'll see that she will understand."

I listened to Klaus's proposal but I declined it immediately "Thanks for the offer Klaus but it's something I have to do. The people in question are the family as you are but it's up to me to go up there. I owe it to all of them. it concerns me personally. "

He signaled to me that he understood the situation and asserted in complete safety "The day after tomorrow I will go to Greendale and I say that nobody will be able to stop me."