22

GREENDALE

Pov Theo

After Robin went to work, I also prepared myself because today I am going to visit my father, it has been a few days since I have seen each other and I am starting to miss him.

While I was walking to go to my father I met two strangers on my way who asked me for directions.

Those strange individuals asked me how they could reach the center of the city from their current position, while I explained to them how to do it I did not help but think that it was really strange that those two strangers were asking me this from a wood.

I mean if you are looking for the center of a particular location then you certainly don't venture into the forest. Then I noticed something equally strange in them I glimpsed blades inside their jackets and in that moment he sensed that perhaps it was time to say goodbye.

Trying to get rid of those guys, one of them said "Let's get it over with the mortal has it all figured out." With these words they both pulled out their entire combat arsenal and I started running home.

During the chase, one of the two managed to grab me but I freed myself and threw a strong punch in the face.

When he got home he managed to lock me in while they were trying to get in I phoned Robin and told him what was happening.

"Robin while I was going to my father two guys suddenly popped up and asked me for false information and attacked me."

I sensed the concern from Robin on the other end of the phone asking me where I was now and I told him that I had managed to escape and that I was locked in the house, I added that I'm sure I will not be safe for a long time to come.

After reassuring me that he was about to join me to help me, I begged him to hurry. After the conversation on the phone I ran upstairs and went in search of the rifle and cartridges, because if unfortunately Robin doesn't show up in some way I have to try to defend myself.

I wonder what these want from me, I've never seen them before and I'm equally sure I've never done them any wrong. So I wonder what they want from me.

What if they didn't just have it with me and if after killing me they also went looking for Robin, Harvey, Rosalind and their little daughter?

I made a mistake in asking Robin to come to my rescue, if in case he gets hurt or worse it would fall on me too.

He heard the door being broken down and shortly after the footsteps of those two enter, I hid as best I could with the rifle pointed ready to attack.

"Theo, come out. There's no point in running away, we know it and you too."

He heard the sound of someone's footsteps climbing the stairs, the adrenaline in my system is skyrocketing when I glimpsed the shadow of one of the two I got ready to shoot but something or rather someone took me away.

A few seconds later I found myself safe in the woods far away from home and hugged Robin in gratitude. "Thanks Robin!"

He exclaimed to me with his head hidden in the hollow of my neck "I don't know what I would have done if you were hurt or worse, thank goodness we're together now and I won't let anyone or anything hurt you."

After we exchanged a kiss dictated by passion I said "Me too. I love you Robin."

After another kiss he said to me "I love you too Theo. Forever!"

Interrupting that romantic moment by saying "We can't waste any more time Robin, the two of us have to go to Harvey and Rosalind to warn them. Together we will be stronger!"

Robin told me she agreed and a few moments later we find ourselves in front of their house we heard a scream coming from inside the house.

Rosalind!

A we immediately ran to their rescue and once we entered the house we saw a man who was going to hurt Rosalind so I took my rifle pointed at him and fired.

Rosalind's attacker fell lifeless to the ground Robin ran to her and helped her up. "Where is Harvey?" Robin asked.

Roz replied that he was upstairs to protect Sara, went up the stairs and went to meet him reassuring him that Rosalind was fine and that the hunter was dead.

After thanking me Harvey asked me who he was and I replied "I don't know Harvey. A short time ago two guys they didn't know attacked me and thanks to Robin's intervention I am now safe."

"But what do they want from us? That is, we haven't done anything wrong, on the contrary, in order to no longer have problems like that, we have voluntarily moved away from magic."

She reiterated again that I did not know and I added that we must leave as soon as possible before others come and harm us.

We went down together and together we agreed that the best option would be to go to the academy to ask the Spellmans for help.

We got ready and went in a hurry to the academy all together, once we entered the structure the first thing we noticed was that there was a great coming and going of witches going all over the place.

After telling Zelda what happened to us she told us the whole story that a very powerful enemy of Sabrina wants to take revenge on her refusal by taking advantage of us.

About her family, her friends and the person she loves and she told us that they have been warned by Nicholas through Prudence that many more will come soon to attack the academy.

The first question that came naturally to me was "Will Sabrina come here to help us?" When I heard her name from the High Priestess in the group, restlessness spread along with a little joy.

She replied that she was coming soon and that she was very sure of this fact because she had seen her a few days ago and had confirmed it herself.

Oh Sabrina ... why didn't you come to us too?

Perhaps we all knew the answer very well.

I'm just saying none of us were adequately prepared for what happened next.