EPILOGUE

1 year later

Following Sabrina's abdication of her, her stepmother, aka Lilith, took her place as the legitimate queen of hell. She is a good sovereign who always absolves in the best of ways, Lucifer on the other hand when he woke up from his long sleep was condemned for all his crimes.

The punishment decided for him was to lock him up forever in a desolate and sad cell without the right of anyone to visit. Everyone agreed that the right thing to do was to condemn him to eternal loneliness.

As for Sabrina's earthly friends they have continued their lives quietly with the only difference being that they are often visited by their best friend.

Goffredo and Rebecca eventually had twins, one called her Lilith and the other Sabrina, many think it is a small ploy used by the couple to win the approval of the aunt and grandmother of the two little ones.

Ambrose instead has finally crowned her dream of love with Prudence and together they explore the world.

Despite the pain and emptiness caused by the death of Archie Ambrose, he promised himself to live well so that his sacrifice was not in vain but never forgetting him.

Klaus, on the other hand, recently met a guy who has captured his interest and not only that, the two of them have recently started dating. Who knows how it will end?

The two Spellman sisters happy as never before are dedicated entirely to the academy, their family and their lives.

As for our two young protagonists in love, they have recently married and are now on their honeymoon.

According to some rumors they are currently located in the Maldives.

***

Pov Sabrina

We were splashing in the sea with the warm and light breeze typical of the sea at a certain point we got out of the water to lie on the towels to dry, it seemed that the beach was only ours and we had a sense of wonderful peace.

Taken from the moment, Nicholas and I exchanged tender caresses until at a certain point we heard a familiar voice calling me insistently from the other beach.

"Sabrina!"

Who will it be now? Even on vacation I can't really relax!

I looked up and saw Klaus dressed in marine clothing then behind him Prudence and Ambrose also appeared who exclaimed "Hi cousins! We have come to keep you company, are you happy?"

Then Klaus with a witty tone turned to us and said "But what were you doing here all alone? Did you want to keep this beach all to yourself?"

My husband and I exchanged desperate glances, Ambrose not pleased also said "We came here to make sure we wouldn't want to find Nicholas consumed too soon by your attention cousin."

"Ambrose Spellman if you continue like this I will drown you and I assure you that there is no pit of Cain here that can bring you back to life!"

Then Ambrose said, "Come on, cousin, everyone knows as only you know how to do it! You would be able to drain that poor boy in an hour, you see he couldn't even my advice on not getting married."

Blinded by rage, I started chasing him all over the beach, yelling at him.