3

HELL

Pov Goffredo

After countless attempts I finally managed to find her, when I approached Rebecca I noticed that she is unusually quiet.

Paying even more attention I saw that her gaze was following someone or rather the boy who was with her the other night at her house.

Trying to hide my jealousy I asked her in an indifferent tone "Haven't you told me who your friend is yet?"

She turned to me all smiling "What are you jealous?"

Got it!

My sister is quite right in saying that I am really a landslide to lie but I still tried to keep my dignity "No, but what are you saying? I was just curious."

She replied "He is an old friend of your sister and has come here from far away just for her."

Ah! What if it was that Nicholas that Sabrina told me about?

If it was him it means that my sister will be busy for a while to recover her old love story. So for me it would be the perfect opportunity to sneak away with Rebecca without getting too noticed.

I pulled my girlfriend by the arm dragging her away from that chaos of screaming people, she asked me amused "What are your intentions?"

"Not very chaste baby." I replied in a seductive tone.

And she with a mischievous look said to me "I'm glad to say we thought the same thing."

***

the next morning

I believe that in all my life I have never been so happy as now. In this moment it is as if you were in heaven finally in our lives things are starting to go right.

I recently had to make a decision that will fundamentally change the course of our lives in the future, even though the price of having the freedom to decide ourselves for our own lives has been high, it has been worth it.

With Lucifer out of the game we will finally be able to live all of our lives with serenity without fearing anything.

To make this miracle happen I had to lie to the most important person in my life but I do not regret any of this because if this opportunity presents itself in front of me I would do it again without any doubt.

Without my father around, finally both my sister and I will be free to make decisions that reflect only our wishes and no one else's.

My thoughts move to the girl who sleeps peacefully next to me and only by looking at her my heart begins to beat already faster.

After this night I am one hundred percent sure to say that I am madly in love with this girl no matter what happens but I am sure my love for her will never cease to exist.

I fell in love with this girl at first glance and the first thing I thought about was that of having to know her immediately, the problem was that I didn't know how.

After thinking about it for a whole day, I came up with the idea of ​​asking my sister for the opportunity to work with Rebecca and explaining that this opportunity would make me more responsible.

Obviously my sister didn't buy it but for some reason unknown to me she agreed.

And now thanks to those hours spent together to organize that event my biggest dream has come true.