5

GREENDALE

HOME KINKLE-WALKER

Pov Rosalind

The door opened and Harvey announced to me "Honey there's someone here for you!"

Behind her came the appearance of her Hilda who said "Hi, dear! How are you feeling today?"

In the meantime Harvey had disappeared from the bedroom, I replied "Much better Mrs. Spellman thanks to your indications, that tonic has worked real miracles. And how are you?"

A veil of sadness showed on his face when I asked him and I replied wistfully "Well but emotionally a complete disaster."

Worried I suggested "Would you like to talk about it with me? Maybe if you share with me what is bothering you will feel better later."

With a hint of a smile Hilda said to me "What I can tell you is that we have learned of something that has really shaken us all and in this I am seriously worried about a person who is very close to my heart."

From her words, I guess that danger has returned here in Greendale and that the Spellmans are up to their necks in it. Who knows what it will be this time?

Hilda noticing some agitation about it stroking my cheek in a maternal way she said "Don't worry it's nothing that can harm you in any way."

She felt relieved by her words but shortly after, images made space in my mind.

I see a room full of people dancing and having fun with a girl in the center in a red dress and a black mask that hides her face.

I can't focus on why the girl stood out from the others.

Then I saw that the girl's attention was drawn to someone and she turns to this mysterious character, when she is about to start a conversation with that individual the girl falls to the ground with great general amazement.

While Hilda was visiting me I had another vision:

This time it's about Hilda who is sitting at a desk writing something that I can't see. After sealing the letter she catches fire.

I was awakened from the state I was in by Hilda asking me "Is everything okay Rosalind? I feel you tense dear."

I replied that she was fine without remembering what she had seen. Hilda she seemed to accept my explanation and she resumed what she was doing.

Then it happens again.

There is Hilda again this time in the middle of a forest then behind her she felt the presence of someone. Hilda evidently happy, as I had not seen her for some time, to see that person, she points out "How long have you not seen each other ..."

Wait a minute ... maybe I can see that mysterious figure better and I understand that it is a girl with a long braid dressed in a black suit paired with a green shirt.

Smiling she replies to Hilda "But how? It's only been a few months since our last meeting."

With an air of sadness Hilda exclaims "Even a few days had passed, it seems like an eternity."

Returning to reality he heard Hilda say to me "To cheer you up, I brought you some homemade sweets prepared by me guys." In response from her I smiled at her and thanked her for the thought of her.