8

HELL

The next day

Pov Sabrina

Finally after a long time things in my life are starting to go right; soon I will leave the crown to Lilith, I have the best boy in the world by my side and I have, even if a little strange, a family in which we all love each other even if in our own way.

But as everyone knows, good events are unfortunately always accompanied by bad events.

"Nick, you have no idea how happy I am to have the chance to get out of this damn room again."

He felt his arms surround my waist from behind and placed a sweet kiss on my cheek murmuring something like "I think I have an idea, albeit a small one, since it's been since last night since Gaius came here to give you the good news that you stop moving like a top around the room and you don't stop repeating like a tape recorder the to-do list once you get out of here. "

I gave him a dirty look that made him shut up immediately, I rolled over in his arms to find us both face to face again.

"Since I haven't heard you complain, I deduce that you like this top."

Giving me a tender kiss he exclaimed "You don't know how much!"

All excited, I express aloud one of the many things I want to do today with him "The first thing I will do will be to personally show you one of the places I absolutely prefer from here." When I was about to go out seeing what state the corridor was in I instantly froze and all that emotion I felt before in a matter of seconds was replaced by irritation.

The scene that I have in front of my eyes is nothing short of chilling all the walls of the corridor are decorated with balloons, festoons and posters studded with hearts on all sides like everything else represents a single theme of love. I turned to Nicholas and seeing his surprised expression about it I deduced that he had nothing to do with it but then who was it?

To get my answers I moved towards the corridor and the more I continued along the road the more the decorations increased. At a certain point I even glimpsed musicians playing their romantic melodies.

As soon as I catch the fool who dared to tan in this horrible way the palace will be in terrible trouble.

When I got to the throne room I found myself staring in shock, ignoring everything else at the huge banner hanging in the air right in the center of the room. In which the initials '' R & G '' appeared, also surrounded by hearts on all sides.

In that instant he immediately understood who the author of this cloying scenography was.

Then came Nicholas. He too was surprised and perceptive as always about my character, he immediately told me "Love calm down! He's just a boy playing Valentine's Day."

I said "Calm down?!? But don't you see how he has reduced this place?"

In here it seems to be at the world festival of lovers ... And I added "You know you're right! He's just a rookie who always thinks only of playing."

Nicholas, trying to distract me, proposed to me "Why don't we have a drink for the moment? Then when you have calmed down we will go to your brother to talk to him."

"No, thanks Nicholas." I replied annoyed and told him again alluding to what I was about to do "I'm about to go back to being an only child, as soon as I fish him you will see that lightning I will throw at him." Having said that I went in search of my beloved little brother.

Nicholas tried to keep up with me as best he could while he persisted with constant attempts to calm me down. During my research in front of the eyes of those who watched us I really looked like a murderous fury then I saw a familiar red hair appear and I screamed at my throat "GOFFREDO MORNINGSTAR come here immediately."