4

GREENDALE

Pov Zelda

Many years ago

As I walked down the long corridor of my house, I heard quite ambiguous noises coming from my room.

I crept into the room and saw a blond-haired girl with a headband in her hair that she rummaged in my drawers.

"Sabrina! What are you doing here?"

Taken by surprise, my niece dropped my jewelry box to the ground and all trembling replied "I was just looking at Aunt ... I wasn't doing anything wrong."

I rolled my eyes and said "You know you shouldn't poke your nose into other people's things, right Sabrina?"

She nodded slowly as I struggled to pick up the items scattered across the floor to put them back into their case and watched the grandsons without any sense of guilt.

Although she will never tell him I admire this part of her character she is not intimidated by any situation of her that presents itself in front of her.

"Why were you looking in the jewelry box?"

Sabrina honestly replied "I just wanted to play trying to wear your Aunt Zelda stuff".

In front of the admission of the little girl, I drew her towards me to place a sweet kiss on her forehead, adding "The next time you want to do something like this, just ask:"

All smiling Sabrina thanked me hugging me tightly shortly after we both sat on the bed and slowly I showed her all my bracelets, rings, necklaces and earrings, in the meantime she tried them all on.

At one point I noticed that Sabrina's attention was captured by one bracelet in particular and seeing how much she liked it made a decision. "If you like it so much I'll give it to you Sabrina."

Looking at me with a happy air I exclaim "Really! Thank you !!"

While I was helping her to wear the bracelet I told her a very important fact "You know Sabrina that bracelet was given to me by my mother at more or less the same age as you now and she told me that one day I would have to give it to my hypothetical daughter."

She staring at me she asked me in earnest "But I'm not your daughter Aunt Zelda ..."

Stroking her hair I told her that she is as if she is.

"I promise you Aunt Zelda she will never take it off."

***

Someone entered the kitchen, I turn my gaze towards the entrance and I see Ambrogio that with a slow step approaches me and greeted me "Hi, how are you today aunt?"

I gave him a short answer "I'm fine."

He started looking at me with a worried expression he sits next to me and said "Aunt Zelda you don't have to grieve like this, it's been two days since you don't leave the house anymore, it's not like you aunt."

While my nephew was addressing me those words of comfort I barely looked at him, how can I not feel bad since my niece is gone because of me.

And now because of my words my niece is very far from here facing a very angry enemy with her and I am not there to help her.

"Aunt ... what happens to you? These days you are always so thoughtful and you hardly ever talk to me or to Aunt Hilda, the two of us are serious for you." I felt my nephew shake my hand.

"Ambrose I can't help but think that if I hadn't said those awful words to Sabrina that night maybe now she would be here with us instead of being in hell carrying the weight of the crown."

I turned my gaze to Ambrose who said to me "Aunt I know well you think Sabrina left us because of your quarrel, but the truth is that we all contributed a bit to make it happen."

I added to his speech "Yes, but I did the biggest part of it, you just can't deny it." when Ambrose heard my words he looked down.

"Aunt I've made up my mind."

"What is it about?" I asked him curiously, Ambrose replied confidently "I'll go to hell. Not as yet as but I'm sure I'll do it as soon as possible."

This will not happen! A niece went there and she never came back, I couldn't bear that something happened to my other nephew too. "This is not going to happen Ambrose! I know what your intentions are, that you want to go to hell with Sabrina to talk to her but it won't happen as long as I'm here to stop you. Especially these days it's not really the case to venture there without a precise plan. "

He tried to retort "But Aunt ... what if Sabrina was not aware of the danger she is in? Even if the relations between us are a bit rusty we have to let her know of the situation."

My nephew is right but I still think this idea of ​​him is still crazy. "And tell me how do you plan to reach the underworld without running into any danger?"

After Ambrose thought about it for a few moments, he replied "

"Well done! Excellent example to follow from your cousin."

He ignored my words and kept saying, "I will use Dorian Gray's portal and trust in good luck too."

Realizing that there was nothing to be done to stop him I asked him if he was going to go alone but he told me that Archie would surely accompany him if he asked him. Fortunately for him, someone who thinks accompanies him.

Just when I was about to ask him another question, Hilda arrived unusually nervous and announced "I'm going to visit Rosalind to see how she is, I'm very much in Asia for that girl."

While she was saying these words I observed my sister and like the past few days she has a really unusual attitude. Once I left the room I said to Ambrose "Your aunt these days she is behaving in a very unusual way, which usually she has such an attitude when she hides something."

My nephew didn't pay much attention to my words but I know for sure that I will find out what secret she keeps my sister so confidential.

***

This chapter was written in collaboration with 

who among other things is also writing a beautiful story about Sabrina.