26

ACADEMY

Pov Zelda

After trying to comfort Ambrose in the best possible way from his grief over the loss of his best friend I started wandering around the Academy, Archie was really very brave in sacrificing himself for the sake of the person he loved so intensely.

Seeing my nephew so pained literally broke my heart, I would have stayed there with him to console him but Ambrose asked me to leave him alone with his friend because he wanted to greet him and thank him properly.

On the street I met Sabrina who was walking lost in her thoughts, I stopped her and greeted her. "Hi Sabrina, how are you?"

She replied a bit tired "Well aunt, you?"

I replied that everything was going well enough but that I felt a little touched by the latest events in particular the death of Ambrose's young friend, she shared my thoughts.

She sensed an agitation in my niece as she kept fidgeting nervously with a necklace she had on her neck that I hadn't noticed before. Maybe I hadn't noticed it before her because she didn't have it probably will have been given to her by someone.

Studying the pendant carefully, I noticed that she had a family crest belonging to a house I knew very well.

So with curiosity I asked her "Sabrina is there something you want to tell me?"

Confused she asked me "What are you talking about?"

Pointing to her necklace, I said to her, "I mean the necklace you are wearing given to me by Mr. Scratch, when did you mean to tell me that he asked you to marry you?"

She embarrassedly started muttering something like "Very soon aunt ... only when I had something else on her mind then she asked me a little while ago."

I smiled in front of that scene, there is really nothing to do my niece will never change on certain things.

Then she felt compelled to say something from the bottom of my heart "Sabrina I'm really sorry for never trying to contact you while you were away, I'm afraid it was my stubbornness that stopped me. Relationship that once was."

Looking at me with wet eyes from some tears she said "I too am sorry Aunt Zelda for leaving like this without giving you any opportunity to argue and I also ask your forgiveness for the fact that I have never been interested in the academy in the way I you wished. And I hope so too that we could go back to what they used to be very soon. "

"Oh Sabrina! I forgive you for a long time and then I too was wrong to demand such a strong commitment from a girl in the height of her adolescence, at that moment the only thing you had to think about was your life, love, ai your friends, at school ... and not at boring coven meetings. "

Sabrina added "I too Aunt Zee have forgiven you for a long time, I could never hate you you are like a mother I never had no one could ever replace you in my heart."

In front of that declaration I too was moved and I said "You too Sabrina are like a daughter and I could never and I say never regret the choice of having you with us years ago".

We joined in a very strong embrace, my heart longed to never leave that girl I once held in my arms when she was little but I knew that sooner or later I had to.

As we hugged, I noticed that she was wearing the bracelet I gave her when she was little and surprised I asked her "Do you still have that bracelet? I thought you had lost or forgotten it for a long time ..."

Dissolving our embrace she said to me "How could I have lost or, worse still, forget an object so important to me? You know aunt I've worn it every single day since I left Greendale and believing that my departure was final every time I I looked, it reminded me of home, it reminded me of you. "