2

HELL

Pov Sabrina

"How long have you not seen each other ..."

With a hint of a smile Nicholas replied "Too much".

"Already." I felt like smiling, when I was about to talk to him again a strong pain in my chest stopped me. Instinctively I put a hand on my chest then the rest was all so confused ...

***

A very strong pain in the head made me wake up from the comatose state in which I was, I look around and immediately recognize the furniture in the room, with various voices in the background arguing about something.

"My fault?" Klaus asked in a tone offended by that accusation.

Lilith angry as I've never seen her "Yes, your fault. That girl if she hadn't been influenced by you she wouldn't have started getting drunk and giving herself crazy especially knowing in the conditions I was in."

Klaus trying to get out of trouble said "Well, then you don't know her as well as you think mother of demons! In fact maybe I'm the only one in the room who really knows her and I can assure you that she wouldn't let anyone influence her."

Then he heard another male voice say "I agree with him on that. Sabrina would never be influenced by anyone, she has too strong a character."

Gaius added "she has a character too strong! Look how she ended up never listening to anyone."

"And she's always been so I doubt anything could make her change out of the blue." he added that other male voice that I couldn't quite identify.

Then he heard Klaus retort "I have an important question does anyone present remember requesting the presence of this sorcerer? Why not me."

At that moment I remembered Nicholas who was joining me on that dance floor and the emotions I had felt when he had me with that smile of his capable of melting the heart of every woman.

Before the situation degenerated I tried to get their attention but in vain the discussion continued anyway until at a certain point Nicholas realized that I had recovered.

He immediately ran to me, sits next to me on the bed and whispered softly to me so that only I could hear what he had to say "You know you really made us all worry."

When I saw him on that dance floor at first I thought I imagined it, but now seeing him here by my side my heart literally jumped from the joy I felt right now.

To spoil that moment was Gaius, who with his usual attitude of when he is about to scold me for something, told me "You assured me that you would not give yourselves to mad joy for tonight" then raising a glass he added "above all you promised not to drink alcohol. "

I think there is nothing more embarrassing than still being scolded as a child at the ripe old age of 31. Let's not mention that it all takes place in the constant presence of my ex-boyfriend, who seems quite amused by the situation.

"I got carried away by the party atmosphere. I only drank a glass, I wasn't going to make it worse."

Gaius asked me curiously "A drink? With what exactly? Because I assure you Sabrina that whatever you drank would be enough to put a mortal down for at least two days."

Damn you Klaus!

Even under normal circumstances I had always told him not to overdo the alcohol and this time he was about to send me directly underground.