24

GREENDALE

ACADEMY

Pov Klaus

I searched far and wide for my cousin but there is no trace of her, I wonder where she went it's been a while since she hasn't been seen around as well as her mortal friends so Hilda asked me to go look for her before her sister found out and she would have a nervous breakdown.

Never having loved Sabrina's hysterical reactions when Goffredo was making some mess, I hurried to look for them, a task that turned out to be more difficult than expected as no one has ever given me a tour of this place.

I made a mental note to ask my cousin this favor then I just hope she doesn't leave me with that Ambrose Spellman. And yes, I don't like it at all, not the why, but that's the way it is.

I think he doesn't like me either and the cause is very obvious is Sabrina, I think we are both juggling to have a higher place in her heart but if that's why we're both defeated by the Scratch.

Just seeing how Sabrina's eyes light up when she sees that sorcerer around herself what is true for Nicholas, only a blind man could not understand that those two are destined to be together.

This would explain why my cousin has always rejected all possible suitors that I have presented to her over the years, she has never accepted any of them even for one night.

Even if I've never met that kind of love it doesn't mean that I don't know how to recognize it when I see it and I also think little Goffredo is really in love with that girl.

I wonder what will happen in hell when the demon mother finds out about the baby, certainly no good.

I went down into the dungeons I did not notice anything strange but when I was about to leave she heard screams and when I arrived I saw a moving scene like those of the movies. There is Sabrina and two other people, I think they are her childhood friends of hers, all three embraced.

Then he heard my cousin ask me "Klaus what are you doing here?"

I replied "I'm here to get you and your best friends before your aunt sends the hellhounds to find you."

Her friends of hers laughed while my cousin didn't so much, I think I fear it could really happen.

We introduced ourselves and at first glance they were immediately nice to me, one of them is called Roz and the other is called Theo, but anyway I all say anyone who could be nice to me compared to Ambrose Spellman.

Chatting we begin the journey that would take us upstairs where everyone was waiting for us with great fervor but at a certain point we were interrupted by someone or rather by others of those damned witch hunters.

The first to be attacked was Sabrina and I immediately started to help her, a few moments later we were surrounded by all of them and from there the battle began.

With a spell I managed to free my cousin and I helped her get up and asked her "Are you okay?"

She replied to me with a little labored breathing "Everything pretty good".

Later we rushed to the aid of the mortals who were not doing badly at all, the mortal then turned out to be just a witch. Sabrina asked her in a surprised tone "Since when are you too a witch Rosalind?"

She replied "I simply didn't know that all along."

Then we helped Theo who was clashing with two of them, the blond one is taken care of by me and the visionary while Sabrina went to help Theo.