25

GREENDALE

ACADEMY

Pov Sabrina

As the battle unfolded, we all split up to fight the various enemies, now Nick and I are facing one right now.

Nicholas with a spell completely knocks him out and we both heaved a sigh of relief, then Nick made me a request that I found inappropriate "Let's go away for a moment, I have to talk to you in private."

I replied annoyed "It doesn't seem the best time to get away with us, whatever you have to tell me you can tell me now."

Nick said to me "Instead you trust me." Having said that he took me by the hand and led me to the library.

What's going on in his mind now?

I watched Nicholas nervously pulling his shirt sleeves and he was trying desperately to tell me something, I'm starting to really worry he has never behaved this way in my presence.

I politely asked him for an explanation and he said "Sabrina ... I have wanted to ask you something for a long time."

What is he talking about?

"I am in love with you Spellman from the moment I first laid eyes on you in that choir room, unfortunately life has kept us apart for several years but I have no intention of spending a single day without you anymore. "

Excited, I asked him "I love you too, I notice that the spirit of the fight makes you particularly romantic." When I was reaching out for a kiss he interrupts me and said "More than anything else the danger makes me aware that we have waited too long to get married."

As she said this she handed me a velvet pouch and got down on her knees asking "Please accept it as a pledge of my eternal love, this necklace belonged to my grandmother later to my mother now I wish you had it."

He opened the bag and I saw a necklace with a family crest adorned with a red gem in the center. I told him "It's gorgeous Nicholas! I will be very happy to always wear it."

He asked me happy as he got up from the ground "So do you accept?"

In response, I hugged him enthusiastically and kissed him passionately, then our great little moment of pure joy was interrupted by a hunter who was attacking us.

Luckily Bartzabel was behind him and hit him hard on the head without hesitation saving us, later he said "Congratulations to the lovebirds!"

***

Pov Ambrose

The more this battle goes on, the more I become aware of what priorities are in my life, and one of them is Prudence. I just can't imagine a single moment of my future without her, I have to run to her and absolutely confess my feelings to her because it would be terrible for me to regret not having done so.

I dematerialize and I find her in front of her she looks at me amazed and asks me "What the hell are you doing here?"

I answered her with my heart in my hand "I'm here for you, to tell you what I feel in my heart for you, to tell you the deepest emotions for you and to confess that I intend to spend the rest of my existence with you."

She stared at me in shock but I reassured her by telling her that she didn't need to feel worried at all that she is under no obligation to give me an answer now. Then she said to me "Ambrose I don't know what to tell you ..."

"Whatever you want Prudence."

She continued to observe me in silence shortly after she said to me "Ambrose if love is what you want from me I cannot assure you anything about it, because I will never be able to give you a love as deep as Sabrina's and Nicholas. "

I said to her, "Prudence I don't even think she'll ever be able to fully understand that kind of relationship that the two of them have, but I am convinced that in our own way we are linked to both."

The strong emotion we both felt pushed us to get closer and closer and unite in a tender kiss which was then interrupted by someone who had pushed me against the wall. When he was able to focus him better I saw that he is one of the invaders of the academy and after having traumatized me he headed towards Prudence.

They fight for a while but Prudence was defeated as she found herself unconscious on the ground I tried to go immediately to her rescue but due to her pain she could not.

My blood froze in my veins when I saw that the hunter pulled out a blade that would later be destined for Prudece. What would it take to her?

No ... the reality hit me like an avalanche of bricks falling on my head. He wants to kill her, with all my strength I tried to call her but she could not hear me she remained there lying on the floor helpless.

Then the unexpected happened Archie made his appearance behind him who stopped him in time a few minutes after the hunter fell to the ground unconscious.

For the happiness I felt at that moment I found the strength to get up and went up to Prudence to help her recover. When she managed to wake her up she pulled me to her for a passionate kiss and made an unusual request "Ambrose promise me something."

"Whatever you wish ...."

She finished the sentence "Promise me we will never break up again."

I couldn't believe he was asking me this, for obvious reasons I immediately accepted it wasn't even necessary to ask me.

We exchanged another kiss loaded with feelings suppressed for years wanting to get out, but then Prudence unexpectedly broke the kiss and started staring in horror at something behind me. Driven by strong curiosity to know what it was I turned and witnessed a terrible scene with Archie's shirt completely soaked in his own blood.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw this scene instinctively I ran to him and he fell to the ground in pain from the wound in the center of his chest, I told Prudence to go find my aunts to help him.

While I was trying to dab her wound in the best possible way I noticed Archie trying to tell me something "Ambrose ... it's too late for me. It's over."

Among the tears that gushed from my cheeks I said to him "Don't say that Archie, you will do it! I can't lose you too, you are the dearest friend I have. I don't know what I would do without you."

With difficulty Archie said again "Be happy with her Ambrose, I only ask you this please or otherwise all I have done will be in vain."

I couldn't help but feel guilty if it weren't for me holding Prudence just to tell her my feelings Archie would be completely sane now. "I'm so sorry Archie!"

With a last breath he said "Don't be sorry Ambrose I did that gesture for you, for your happiness. For me you have always been more than a friend Ambrose it would hurt me to death to see you sad. Be happy for me ..."

following her declaration he closed his eyes for good this time, not only leaving this land but also leaving an unbridgeable void in my heart.

I stood there with my best friend in my arms, mulling over his last words ...