15

HELL

Pov Godfrey

After the shock I experienced with Rebecca I feel compelled to protect my sister's interests so I want to run to Nicholas to set the record straight, after all I don't like it.

I think he is a very ambiguous and very presumptuous guy, who knows what he thinks he is.

With all those sciacquettes who are swooning with him that will have convinced him of being a super star.

After looking everywhere I found him in the greenhouse he was reading something, here you see I'm right I never found him doing something serious is a perfect idler.

I approach him and he hardly notices it because he is absorbed in reading he turns around suddenly and greets me "Hi Goffredo, if you are looking for your sister she went to Greendale."

Why didn't my sister tell me anything about it? And why did she return to that place?

Is she hiding something from me?

Then another question arises spontaneously and I posed it to Nicholas "And why didn't you accompany her?"

He replied that Sabrina preferred to go alone and he didn't want to impose himself. This statement of him leaves me doubtful ...

"Is there anything else I can do for you Goffredo?"

I replied firmly "Yes, I came here to warn you."

Nicholas staring at me surprised asked me "About what?"

So I told him everything I had inside "I don't like you know it, not even a little." the boy replied to me "Ah ... we are there with the classic brotherly jealousy, look, I understand you is a textbook classic but you must not fear anything your relationship with your sister is not threatened by our relationship."

But then he just didn't understand anything!

Besides the rest, this boy is also dumb, my sister has no taste for choosing boys. Yet all did nothing but praise her insight, but I see no shadow of it here.

"I don't feel threatened by you in any way, the only thing that worries me is that my sister may suffer from profiteers. I don't want you to play with her feelings as she is very sensitive and naive about these things. "

Nicholas stares at me incredulously and said very hesitantly "Are you convinced what you are saying?"

I nodded and added "I'm willing to put up with you but the first mistake you are left out, and the two of us will understand it."

The boy who stood in front of me told me that I had nothing to fear because he had no intention of hurting or abandoning my sister. Satisfied with our conversation, I was about to leave but stopped when Josh arrived.

If I didn't like Nicholas, I liked him even less.

He greeted me with false cordiality "Hi Goffredo, do you know where your sister is? I wanted to talk to her privately since I haven't seen her around for a while."

I replied in a cold way that I did not know, this type can not be trusted makes me almost re-evaluate the other party.

Then Josh staring badly at Nicholas asked me who he was and I replied "He is Nicholas Scratch and my sister's new boyfriend."

His gaze hardened even more and he greeted Nicholas in a somewhat false manner and introduced himself "Hi, I'm Josh."

Nicholas reciprocated "Hi, I'm Nicholas very pleased to meet you."

After a brief exchange Josh left again and I approached Nicholas and warned him "Be careful that guy is too sneaky for my liking and be careful because he doesn't have much sympathy towards you."

Intrigued my sister's boyfriend asked me "Why are you telling me these things?"

I told him before I left "He is interested in Sabrina and you are the obstacle to his dream, and if you don't want to face a group of expert witch hunters again you will have to be very careful."

I left him stunned to mull over his thoughts.

***

Shortly after

After the conversation with Nicholas I needed to rest for a moment so I went to the gardens.

As I relaxed outside, I spotted a figure from a distance that I couldn't identify due to the distance, but when that mysterious figure advanced a few meters ahead I recognized it immediately.

Not wanting to talk to her, I got up and prepared to leave but her sweet voice stopped me "Goffredo wait, please."

In a dry tone I said to her "I don't want to hear anything that comes from you, I trusted you and you broke my heart there is nothing more to say."

For all the time we talked, I always turned my back on her, I can't look at her, it hurts too much and then if I looked at her there could be a great risk that I could come back with her.

I have not listened to my sister and seen how I ended up previously I have no intention of not following her advice. And from what I guess she doesn't want that.

With a trembling voice she said to me "He is nothing to me but an old flame, between us there was only a kiss, nothing more."

I turned around and in an angry tone I said to her, "That's enough already. I never dreamed of watching another woman let alone kiss her."

She stood in front of me looking really vulnerable like never seen him before, Rebecca currently has tears in her eyes looking really heartbroken.

I asked her "Tell me something that shows me that you really love me."

At that point she made a very strange gesture Rebecca begins to gently touch her belly while continuing to stare at me and then she said to me "We're expecting a baby, is this enough for you?"

Shocked by her words I begged her "Please don't fool me, you don't play on certain things."

Rebecca then said to me "I would never make fun of you, especially on such a serious matter."

A child?

My sister really kills me!

And my mother? What will he do with me?

She will probably get rid of me and she will replace me with the baby to see if she will grow up as she would have wished me to be.

Worried I told her "You don't have to get tired otherwise we could lose it."

She reassures me by saying "Don't worry, I'm fine." Taken by feelings of guilt I immediately told her "Forgive me if I have been strict with you, do not worry I'm not angry anymore everyone makes mistakes, no one is perfect in this world."

After we helped her to sit down we exchanged a kiss, she said to me "I'm so glad you took the news so well, you know I was afraid you would get angry."

I answered all happy "Get angry? I am crazy with joy, I want to build a cradle with my hands immediately and only that those two will not immediately understand what it means. But don't worry I will make them think those two tigers, and sooner or later they will accept it . "

Rebecca seems to have calmed down with my words and she joked that there were more chances for those two to easily accept the baby more than us.

She laughed but not at all, poor Rebecca, you can see that she doesn't know them well, I'm already shaking.

Rebecca asked me "In your opinion is it better to communicate it all together or separately?"

I replied hesitantly "Maybe it's better to tell her one at a time, I'll start with my sister, she's more understanding then now there's Nicholas who can help us, he's the only one who can calm her down."

But for my mother I don't know how to do it, she will certainly have an uncontrollable reaction, but if we can calm my sister she will probably help us.

For the moment I want to enjoy this moment with Rebecca.