☠2.1☠

Warning: Gore (seriously if you're squeamish I wouldn't read.)

White is a very depressing colour. Very.

But thats what one must get used to it would seem, once they've died at least. I guess that's what makes it so depressing.

The heavenly gates aren't actually gates. They're two marble pillars stretching into seemingly nothing, a statue of Lucifer and Michael stand at one each. Lucifer's is more menacing looking than her brother's but I digress.

Lucifer herself stands at the base of them, frowning with her hands on her hips.

"For fucks sake, Michael. Why did you lose your stupid sword?" Almost as if hearing her, Michael appears by her side.

"You are welcome to return to your domain, sister. If that is what you so wish." She glances to him.

"Now why would that be my desire. I just got married." Her brother hums in thought.

"You died." No shit.

"Michael, you are requested by Amenadiel." The siblings look up into the face of their father, who smiles softly.

The male counterpart dissapears in a flash of light.

"Come, Luci." He reaches out to her and wraps an arm around her twnse shoulders. It has been a long time since they've come into contact.

"What is your plan for me now, father?" She would have said it sneeringly, but it would do no good. The older man smiles again.

"You have impressed me, my daughter. You have connected to someone who isn't yourself." Lucifer adopts an offended expression.

"Wow, thanks Dad."

"But- you tried to kill a child."

"Tried and succeeded are two different things." God laughs lightly. "Plus she's a hybrid. Gross." She shivers.

"Yes, well. Your friends from Beacon Hills seemed very worried about you." She scoffs. They tried to murder her.

I am telling you right now, you will never know what happened. Seriously.

"They can burn for all I care. Did someone get that Mikael guy?" God smirks shaking his head.

"I was hoping you could do that for me." Lucifer smiles almost apprehensively.

"You're not going to banish me back to hell?"

"Mazikeen can govern hell for now, but you are always the devil." There's a hidden message there but Lucifer couldn't care less.

She'll get to see Kol again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A box. Not what Lucifer expected. She wanted a whole shrine but they gave her a box.

What great friends she has.

She huffs. Punching a hole in the wood above her, satisfied with the splintering she causes.

Dirt falls into her face and she splutters.

"Ugh, gross."

She digs up and eventually breaches surface. Finding that she's buried in Forks cemetery. The security guard will have a heart attack when he finds an empty coffin the next morning. Especially since its been opened from the inside.

There's a moment of peaceful quiet as Lucifer takes a couple gulps of fresh air. Aparently its been a few months since her death. So around christmas time now, maybe a few days past.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Sep 25, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

'TILL DEATH DO US PART | TWILIGHT | TW | LUCIFER | THE ORIGINALSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें