☠1.15☠

Asia sits on a chair off her back porch, a lit and smouldering cigarette between her fingers. In her other hand, a lighter, flickering away and illuminating Asia's face through the darkness of the night.

For living here, Asia spends very little time at her residence. The furniture is barely used, and the television has never even been turned on.

She rolls her shoulders and leans back into the plastic lawn chair. She places her nicotine addiction between her lips and takes a long drag. On the floor beside her sits an unfinished glass of whiskey.

The smoke floats in front of her for a moment before she wiggles her fingers and makes it into a miniature hellhound. It represents a very real hellhound who is, in fact in Hell. After a few moments, it fizzles into nothing.

She stands, grabbing her glass and returning to the house. Everyone decided that the next meeting should be held at her home. Not that she really cares, but the wolves are raiding her kitchen while Niklaus sticks close to the liquor cabinet.

Yes, she invited the nightwalkers in. If they are in-laws to be, they might as well be allowed in her humble abode.

"You, reek." The comment surprisingly comes from Jasper. Everyone abruptly stops their conversations, and at least ten sets of eyes turn toward the blonde haired soldier. There's a beat, and then several people begin to laugh. At first, it starts with Asia and then Kol joins in. They shriek with laughter until everyone joins in on their fit.

Once they quiet down, Asia replies, "Like the smoke that Alice says I shouldn't be using?" Alice glares at her friend.

Bella, in a moment of jealousy, huffs at the lack of attention while Asia feels a small amount of satisfaction. She may have become more sensitive towards humans, but there still is a large part of the devil left within, and that means she is only vulnerable for one person.

Time ticks by as Alice explains her vision of the battle several times over. Asia soon becomes bored and tired of the excessive repetition and leans into Kol's arms. The vampire, in turn, wraps his arms securely around her waist and allows her to place her weight on him.

"Two days after the battle, something blocks my visions, and I can no longer identify what is to come." Lucifer smirks and turns her face into her beloved' chest.

"Stop finding joy in other's struggles, sister." Everyone sans the devil jump in surprise at the appearance of Amenadiel and another brown-haired man.

"Thanks for the bible brother." She takes another sip of the alcohol in her hand and turns to face the two intruders. "Salt to the wound for you or me?"

Amenadiel frowns and turns to his other sibling, Jesus or Michael, who furrows his brow. "I do not understand." He looks between the devil and the messenger in confusion.

"Don't worry about it, kiddo." Edward stares at the two new faces and rudely speaks up.

"What are you doing here?"

Michael looks, still confused, over at the cold one. "Celebrating Lucifer's day of birth, was this not made apparent to you Cold One?" Alice coughs, interrupting her sibling from retorting.

"Guess we forgot. Happy Birthday, Asia!" The said girl rolls her eyes and sighs. Kol places a small kiss to her forehead, successfully earning a glare from both Michael and Amenadiel; he looks down at her.

"When was that party again?" The wolves in the room perk up at the mention of a party and stare openly at Asia.

"As soon as I can get my jet fueled." Carlisle steps forward for the first time since the conversation began.

"Can we not wait until after the battle with Victoria?" Jesus looks horrified at the mention of a battle and turns to Lucifer.

"Another battle Luci? Is this what it takes to make you happy now?" Asia smirks in response.

"Pretty much." Emmett, Kol and Niklaus all snort at her words and watch as Michael frowns deeply.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The devil lays snuggled up against her mate's chest, absentmindedly tracing the tattoo between his shoulder blades. His bare skin is hot to the touch, as is Asia's.

Both are covered in sweat with bliss smiles painted on their lips. Within this moment they are serene. Nothing can ruin their moods. The first time is always meant to be magical. Not that most angels would understand this. But going against Christianity and bedding someone out of wedlock is almost Lucifer's specialty.

Even though neither of them lost their 'innocence' to this experience, both can say in truth, they have never had anyone better.

No, nothing can now come between them. Their bond has been sealed.

Lucifer pushes herself away from a now sleeping Kol and wraps her tan skin in a silk robe. She stands and slips out of her bedroom. Clothes lay strewn everywhere--for example, her underwear is hanging from her crystal chandelier which she remembers several days after this.

Today is meant to be the battle against the Newborn army. Bella stayed up in the mountains last night, pressed between an icy skinned vampire and her 'personal sun' as she calls Jacob.

Her eyes open when she hears a snap in the woods. Jacob looks down at her and places a finger to his lips. He slips out of the tent and looks around.

He scans ever detail of the trees before finally spotting Lucifer walking out of the trees, snow covering her hair and shoulders and feet, as usual, clad in stripper worthy stilettos. Her legs are covered by leather leggings that could basically be painted on, and her torso is barely covered by a mesh and leather blouse.

"You guys never said snow." Her growl reaches the ears of Bella, who rolls her eyes and steps out of the tent, one of her jackets in hand.

"Why would we tell you when watching you be miserable is so much fun?"

"Watch yourself sparkles. I could still set your face on fire."

BONUS:

Mazikeen slips behind the bar and starts making himself a drink. The club, much like every night, is packed to capacity with a line of people six blocks long. The bartenders are all busy and the resident strippers all have privates lined up. 

Maze knocks back his bourbon just as he is approached by a man who is clearly wealthy. His watch is a Rolex, and his suit is Armani, two supermodels hang off his arms and smile flirtatiously at him. 

"Hey man, you think you could tell me why the club is closed in a few weeks? You guys never shut your doors." He raises his glass to his lips with a quirked brow. Maze laughs and shakes his head. 

"The owner of the club is celebrating her birthday." The man scoffs and slides a hundred dollar bill across the bar.

"Think I can get an invite for me and seven others?" The girls at his sides smile at each other in excitement. 

The demon smirks and pushes the money back across the bar, "You have to be personally invited by Lucifer herself and last I heard the club is gonna be full that night bud." He claps the man on the shoulder and turns away. "Sell your soul to her, then we'll talk."