☠ b.1 ☠

A/N: Hey guys! Welcome to the first chapter of Act 2. These chapters will be, as I mentioned before, layered between the original storyline. I hope this chapter will be up to the standards of others that I have already published.

Anyways, enjoy this new angle and perspective into the life of Lucifer Morningstar.

Lucifer has these dreams. Dreams she can't control, but she knows it will come to pass. Like déja-vu, but she can recognize it. Like clairvoyance that she's possessed since birth. So when she dreamed of both living in Beacon Hills, California and Forks, Washington, she knew something was up.

Her heels click on the tile of the school floors as she makes her way to her class with Coach Finstock.

She enters the classroom and greets the Coach, before finding a seat next to two boys she recognizes from her dreams.

"Hey, handsome," she turns to the boy with a buzzcut. Honestly, it doesn't suit his face, "should I stay here, or move to Washington?"

Buzzcut opens his mouth and without thinking replies with "Oh my god you're hot." Raven as she's decided to be known as laughs as his friend looks at him over her shoulder in horror.

"Thanks..."

Buzzcut opens his mouth, and his hand shoots forward, "Stiles Stilinski, that's Scott Mccall." Raven swivels and waves at Scott, who looks incredibly flustered. "And to answer your question, I think you would love it here!" Raven smiles and nods before facing front pretending not to notice the blushing boys on either side of her.

Her legs carry her out of the classroom as the bell rings. She arrived late enough that it's already lunch, and she's starving.

As Raven enters the large cafeteria, the whole room seems to fall silent. She raises an eyebrow and looks around for Scott and Stiles.

She spots them sitting alone at a back table and heads in that direction. She stops however when she sees a few, slightly larger; boys approach them.

Raven steps close enough so she can hear and listens for a moment, "Heard you joined the Lacrosse team." Scott looks up and swallows before nodding.

The leader scoffs before grabbing a fistful of Scott's shirt and begins threatening them. She rolls her eyes and approaches them from behind.

She taps the leader if the shoulder, "Is there a problem here?" He releases Scott and stares at her, mouth agape. "No? Good, then scurry along rats." They blindly obey and retreat from the table. Raven sits at the table and smiles, a bright red apple in her left hand and the other under her chin.

"Who's the steroid monkey?" Stiles quickly recovers from his shock and answers her.

"Jackson Whittemore. Lacrosse captain, the boyfriend of Lydia Martin and grade A douche." Raven laughs, she wouldn't have given him a name as nice as that. "He hates Scott and me; we used to be best friends as kids. Now, not so much. But he'll see Scotty here," Stile's arm swings around and slaps Scott on the back, "Is ten times the Lacrosse player he ever was or will be."

Scott's eyes widen, and his head whips around to face Stiles, "He'll see what now Stiles?" Buzzcut opens his mouth to reply but is interrupted by the strawberry blonde and brunette from their class approach.

"Hi! You must be Lucifer. I'm Lydia Martin, and this is Allison Argent, she's new too."

Raven smirks, "Now I could've sworn I told everyone to call me Raven." Lydia fakes a smile and flips her hair over her shoulder.

"Right, Lucifer, Raven same difference." Allison gasps and elbows Lydia. That was rude.

The girl in question looks down at her plate a smile on her lips. "So what are you girls here for? Sell your souls? I don't take that as payment." Allison looks to Stiles and Scott confusedly before returning her attention to Raven.

"No.. actually, we came to see if you're coming to the lacrosse game tonight. Jackson is going to be playing." Lydia has a dreamy look in her eye.

All she does is scoff in reply, "The Kanima? You sick or something.?" The group all look at her strangely, what the hell is a Kanima? "Fine, I'll come."

"Great, I'll see you there, tonight at 8." Lydia struts away, Allison trailing behind her. Raven's eyes follow the two girls away, almost lustfully. Stiles and Scott look at her questioningly. She laughs at their expressions, a mischievous look in her eye.

"What are you looking at Raven?" Scott's shaggy hair falls in front of his eyes as he looks toward Allison who walks out the door of the cafeteria.

"Is she bi too?"

BONUS

A blonde bombshell walks into the office of Forks Highschool, her heels clicking until the tacky orange carpet mutes the sound. Behind her follows a jaw-droppingly handsome man. The new secretary, the one who replaced the stripper, stutters at even thinking of them.

"Rebekah and Kol Mikaelson," The boy smiles as his pupils dilate, "We're the new students with schedule's exactly matching Lucifer Morningstar's," Rebekah smirks over at her brother.

"Ever since you heard her name you've been obsessed with her." Kol's smirk morphs into a scowl. That's not true, ever since he heard her name, and every time someone said it, the burning between his shoulders stops.

The schedules are handed to them by shaking fingers. Kol snatches the table out of the woman's hands and storms back out into the hallways. First class, Religion, this should be fun.

The pair doesn't miss the angry and curious gazes of the Cold One and human population. Looks of jealousy and admiration are equally thrown their way. They relish in the attention they're receiving, it's refreshing over the looks of great fear.

"I like this town already, dear brother of mine."