☠1.18☠

BELLA SWAN LOOKS UP FROM WHERE SHE SITS ON THE STAIRS AT HER APPROACHING FRIEND. Lucifer is already in a bad mood, considering Kol had to leave for Mystic Falls this morning.

The ring on her finger glistens in the light and Bella's gaze is drawn to it. She can't help but feel slightly jealous at the sight of the extravagent and shiny rock that she has. Bella glances down at her own ring and sighs.

She shouldn't be jealous. This is her friend she's talking about. Plus, her fiancee would never leave her alone in Forks ever again. A smug feeling overtakes her emotions and she smirks.

Jasper, from across the backyard scoffs at Bella's emotion, earning a warning look from Edward.

Asia struts past the boys who are setting up chairs and laying out the logs to mark the isle, although they have no idea where that is.

Just then, the sound of heels scrapung against the concrete grates against everyones ears.

"Can't I just wear flats?" The devil in disguise looks up and sees Bella, complaining, as per usual. With a roll of her eyes,

"You just have to break them in, Isabella." The aforementioned girl looks up at her immortal friends in desperation.

"I have been breaking them in, for three days. Can't I just go barefoot?" Asia groans in annoyance, just waiting for the lecture to begin. "I just think it's a little much, y'know? The dress, the shoes..."

Alice scoffs and glares at Bella from where she stands. Even with her short stature, the pixie can still be as scary as a hellhound on a trip to collect a soul.

"No, it's just enough."

Emmett and Carlisle walk by, holding a tree trunk each.

"Where do you want them, boss?"

"On either side of the isle."

The two male vampires look at each other in confusion, "where's the isle?"

"Do none of you have vision?"

Asia smirks, "no darling, just you."

---------------------------------------------------------

The backyard of the Cullen residence has been comletely decked out for the occasion. Alice put more effort into this than any party she's ever planned before; and that's saying something, because she almost managed to get Asia drunk at graduation.

Bella fidgets nervously in her chair in front of Alice's vanity. Asia lounges on the couch against the wall, a glass of bourbon in hand.

"Isn't it a little early to be drinking?" Lucifer looks up at Alice who stares back in annoyance.

"Five o'clock somewhere."

Alice rolls her eyes at the archangel and sighs unnecessarily.

"And you. What did I say about beauty sleep?" Bella looks up at her soon to be sister in-law, startled.

"Sorry, bad dreams. Wedding jitters." Asia scoffs around her glass before downing the last of the liquid within.

"What kind of jitters do you have to worry about? everyone involved in the planning and execution of your big day, are impeccibly presise." Alice looks to Bella with a sense of aggreement toward their Devil's words. Asia mumbles something into her now refilled glass of bourbon but no one seems to catch what she says.

With a sigh, the Devil slips out of the 'dressing room' and down the stairs, where she comes across the mother and father of the bride. She raises her glass to them and aproaches with a smirk on her face.

"Charlie, and you must be Renee?" The woman in question frowns before sticking her hand out to shake.

"I'm sorry, I don't think I've met you?" Lucifer rolls her eyes. Isn't that basically what she said?

"No, I din't believe we have, but Bella talks about you all the time." Renee looks surprised for a moment but regains her composure.

"Funny, she never mentioned you." Asia laughs and looks to Charlie, who in turn looks down to hidr his embarassment. Not even he, one of the most awkward people on thr face of the planet, misses the attempt at assertion of dominance.

"I'd think not, I'm kind of a bad influence on your daughter, but lets not bring that up. Hi, the names Lucifer Asia Morningstar. But around here, I go by Asia." Renee feeling intimidated, responds with a belittling joke.

"Lucifer? Did your parents hate you or something?" Charlie looks absolutely mortified at how his ex is treating their daughters best friend.

"Not in the beginning. I was actually the favourite child for a while. And then this whole thing came about with one of my brothers, I was accused of stuff, rightfully so, but anyways, I was quickly removed from the family dynamic." The naive woman remains silent while the Devil smirks at her attempts at insulting her.

Its practically impossible, I mean, she invented the entire concept of insulting others.

Renee finally huffs and bows out, not so gracefully.

"So Charlie, hows the bachelor life treating you?"

---------------------------------------------------------

The wedding is a beautiful ceremony, until Jessica opens her mouth and comments on the gene pool. Which happens before the ceremony even begins. So all in all, Lucifer thinks the entire event was a waste of her time. But you won't catch her saying that out loud.

Her attention span fully fails around half way through and she, with no shame, yawns loudly, interrupting the ordained minister.

All eyes turn to her and she smirks lolking straight at Isabella and Edward. They glare at her from the alter but she really couldn't care less.

The minister clears his throat and continues with the ceremony.

---------------------------------------------------------

Lucifer looks around at all the hopeless vampires and humans gathered in the same place. An interesting dynamic that would probably end in blood shed. Not that the devil is complaining.

She spies Charlie gazing at Bella and Edward with both annoyance and admiration, which she finds amusing.

"You know, my father used to look at me the same way." Jessica, Angela and Mike, whom are all standing beside her all look to Lucifer.

"What happened?"

"My brother and I tried to kill each other." The oldest being present makes an exit, well aware of the stares that follow her out.

All of the vampires in attendance heard what she said. Carlisle and Esme glance to each other with wide eyes.

"What..." Esme looks to her husband with wide eyes. He himself is staring after the unpredictable friend of Bella Swan.

"She is the devil."