☠ 1.6 ☠

A/N: Do you guys enjoy the BONUS part of the chapter? If not, please let me know, and I'll stop putting them in. Anyways, enjoy!

Lucifer laughs spinning herself around on the silver pole as her employees clean the bar. It's been a few months since she left Forks and she feels entirely better about herself after being around the depressing Cold Ones.

Maze watches her from behind the bar where he drinks his paralyzer; she's calmed down a little since they'd come to earth. She's no longer the strict, torture-happy devil he knew when they were in hell. She's let loose, had fun, and it's refreshing to see her this way

"Kyle!" said boy shoots up from putting shot glasses away behind the bar, "You catch me, and you keep your job!" He leaps over the bar and catches her as she falls backwards from the pole. Ok, maybe she hasn't completely lost torture-happy aspect, but it's an improvement. She pats that muscular boy on the chest, a seductive smile on her lips. "Nice catch stud."

She wraps her fist in his button down and leads him upstairs to her penthouse apartment, as the rest of the bartenders watch them go with slack jaws. Maze chortles and finishes his drink.

Lucifer has been performing this little act for the past few weeks. She's had at least one hundred partners, and the numbers have continued to climb. She's returning to Forks later tonight, and she's getting her last bits of LA in before she has to go back.

Maze waits the, surprisingly, 20 minutes before the two return from her apartment, and hands her a vodka tonic as she walks by in her tight leather outfit.

"Boys, you're free to go." At these words, all six of the bartenders leave. Lucifer raises an eyebrow at her demon friend. She opens her mouth to speak but is interrupted by her brother. She rolls her eyes and turns to Amenadiel.

"Lucifer, you need to go back to-" His sister scoffs, interrupting him in return.

"Hell, yes I've heard this spiel all before brother." She turns to Maze giving him a look. Did he know he was there?

"I was going to say Forks, Lucifer. Father is worried about your human friend, Bella. The Cullens left, and she's resorted to adrenaline rushes to see her ex-boyfriend." Amenadiel scowls at the foolish young girl. There's been at least three time where he was on standby to collect her soul.

Asia laughs, "taking after me then?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Impala turns into the Swan residence, and Asia runs up to the door. She knocks rapidly and repeatedly. The door swings open to reveal Charlie Swan, they've met once. When Asia had to pick Bella up after her truck ran out of gas.

"Hey, Charlie! Is Bella here?"

"Hi Asia, Bella's down at the Rez, you know where you're going?" She sighs then nods, heading down to shapeshifter territory was so not on her bucket list.

She climbs back into her car and places her head onto her steering wheel. First Cold Ones now the shapeshifters. God Damnit.

She rushes down to La Push only to find Bella in the standing off with an angry wolf. She rushes out of the car not even bothering to shut the door. She reaches her just in time, tackling her to the ground while Paul phases over top of them. His paws land on either side of the girls on the ground and he growls viciously, ready to tear them apart.

But in response Jacob, another one of the Quilette boys leaps onto Paul's back, also in wolf form. Bella cries out as the two roll around; not even acknowledging the fact that Asia has returned after several months.

"Take them back to Emily's." Two of the muscular boys pull them up off the ground and lead them to Bella's truck. Asia rolls her eyes, ripping her arm out of the wolf's grip and slams her car door shut as they walk past, and then locks it.

The four of them climb into the orange monstrosity and drive to wherever this Emily is.

When they arrive they all hop out of the truck, the two boys becoming rowdy, "guess the wolf's out of the bag." Asia chuckles watching the two shove each other as they make their way to the door. "Oh by the way, about Emily, don't stare, it bugs Sam."

"Why would I stare?" Asia scoffs, already knowing the answer. Emily is one of her favourite humans. Truly an inspiring person.

As they enter, they hear a voice sound from the kitchen, "Hey! Are you guys hungry? Like I even have to ask!" she sets a plate of freshly baked muffins on the table and laughs as the two boys dig in. "Who's this?"

"That's Bella, and... I don't know her."

Asia laughs before introducing herself.

"Oh, so you're the vampire girl."

Bella sighs for a moment before almost snarkily retorting, "And you're the wolf girl." But Emily doesn't seem to notice the tone.

"I guess, well I am engaged to one." Emily looks past them slightly dreamily before returning to the conversation at hand. She turns toward Embry and Jared scolding them, "Ladies first and saves some for your brothers."

Asia smiles and reaches forward snatching a muffin from the plate. Bella goes to follow suit but pauses eyes widening as she glances to her friend.

"Wait. Asia where have you been? You went missing months ago!" Both Embry and Jared look up at this.

Asia rolls her eyes, her newest hobby and says, "I wasn't missing your Dad knew where I was, the principal knew." Bella's jaw falls open, and just as she was about to ask, Asia finishes answering her question, "As for where I was in L.A visiting my therapist and a few of my old friends, and some new ones." Embry and Jared laugh.

"New ones?"

BONUS:

The dirty blonde man holds Kyle up against the wall by his throat.

"Who is she?"

Kyle's eyes almost pop out of his head. He has lost all use of his windpipe as the man's grip tightens. Dirty blonde scoffs and releases the human from his grasp.

"Lucifer is the owner of the club." Kyle gasps rubbing a hand around his already bruising neck. His personal space is then immediately invaded again.

"You will remember nothing, and will not move from this spot until I have been gone for three hours."

"I will remember nothing, and will not from this spot until you have been gone for three hours."