☠1.20☠

You know that feeling that everyone else is in on something. Everyone except you? That's how the wolves feel right about now. They walked in on the Cullens, Mikaelsons (including Lucifer) and four unidentified, strange-smelling people.

"Like seriously, have any of you once thought of the consequences of letting her go through with this? My father would blow chunks if he knew that one of my creatures procreated with one of his." Lucifer scrunches up her nose and shivers in distaste.

Kol smirks and pulls the millennia-old Devil closer to his side, "She has got the point, darlings. I mean, just think of how disappointed your father will be, my dear girl." Lucifer smirks too and looks up at her mate.

"My father would accept my decision and be happy for me, unlike you, Lucifer. I thought you were my friend?" The Devil raises a sculpted brow at her cheek.

Derek looks around at all the unfamiliar creatures in the vicinity;. However, they are well-versed in the supernatural, the influx of new species is slightly overwhelming.

"Oh well, shit, let me break out my violin. We were not friends, Isabella. I could see it in your face the day I met you. The jealousy just burning behind your eyes. You hate me." Isabella is taken aback by the abrupt accusation from the very smug Asia.

Clearly, this revelation doesn't bother her at all.

The heavily pregnant teen stares at the Devil. Threateningly, well trying to be anyway.

Stiles leans behind Lydia and whispers to Scott, which is heard by literally everyone but Bella, "does she look constipated to you?" There's an awkward silence before Lucifer cracks a smile and punches Stiles on the arm.

"Yes."

Kol chortles and wraps his arms tightly around his wife. "The arguing is quite pointless on your part, Cullen clan. None of us here want your little demon to be running around. It'll attract the real ones."

"Face it, Lucifer! You're only jealous of me and all the attention I get for being normal! I don't have to sell my body to satisfy my needs like you! I don't have to buy my friends like you! I'm not just a pathetic little psychopath with daddy issues like you-" Bella gasps out in pain; in her rage, she attempted to stand and, in doing so, snapped her spine.

Stiles shrieks and cowers into Derek. Lucifer laughs aloud. The room erupts into noise and motion. Bella is taken up to Carlisle's office. The downstairs lapses into silence. With Carlisle's office soundproofed, they are shut out of the action.

"Goodness, when she wakes up, she's going to try and kill you, my lovely." The devil glances at the three wolves who have a vested interest in preserving her safety and smirks. All three of them are standing forward, teeth bared and hackles raised.

"I'd like to see her try." the response comes surprisingly from Derek and Rosalie at the same time. Lucifer's maniacal smirk grows considerably.

"Oh, she'll be presently surprised when her body crumbles by my own hand."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Edward emerged from the room upstairs with a small, crying child, Lucifer was and still is, disgusted. Not only does she hate children, this one is a half cold one. A knock-off vampire species that doesn't even hold a candle to the nightwalkers.

Jacob, however, took one look at the squirming little half-blood and fell hopelessly under her spell. Imprinting. Damn it, these wolves are so primitive.

Kol and Lucifer sit on the roof, listening to the newly awakened Bella, and literally everyone else, other than the Mikaelson and McCall clans, who left when Lucifer casually mentioned tearing the child apart limb from limb.