☠ 1.10 ☠

It’s safe to say, Asia probably would’ve been better off sticking around Maze and Lux in Los Angeles.

“We’re talking about the other bloodsucker…” Asia moves from her sitting position to a lying position before continuing Jacob’s sentence.

“... Who tried to kill Bella because Edward killed blonde mop.” The story was told in great detail when they returned from Phoenix. Not that she cares.

“Victoria?”

Bella runs her hands down her face with a sigh, “Yeah, Victoria has been around.” Alice looks at each of the people in the room for a moment.

“I haven’t seen her… I didn’t see you get pulled out of the water either, I can’t see past you and your pack of mutts!” Asia stifles a laugh with the back of her hand. Yeah this time it wasn’t the wolves. There’s a possibility of an angel’s wings blinding someone who’s already dead. Just it’s never really been tried before.

Jacob and Alice get into an argument which begins to give Asia a headache. Balla joins in on the yelling, and in the end Asia does actually end up with a migraine.

She rises from the couch like a zombie before heading outside.

She pulls a cigarette from her pocket, which is magically not wet and lights it with the lighter that charlie hides underneath the empty flower pot.

Alice exits the house just as the cigarette lights. She sends the brunette at her side an astonished look.

“You smoke?” Asia pulls the cigarette away from her lips and blows the smoke into Alice’s face. She scrunches up her nose and glares at her. “That will destroy your lungs.”

“And alcohol will destroy my liver, it’s never stopped me before.” Alice sighs and returns to the house as soon as Jacob leaves. Apparently Edward called and Jacob inferred that Bella was dead by using Harry Clearwater’s funeral. Sounds overly complicated and a long way to go to ruin a relationship.

Soon enough there’s yelling inside, Jacob is chasing the girls, and the girls are leaving for Italy. This just keeps getting better and better.

Asia stays leaned against the house in the backyard and listens to Jacob's frustrated cries after the two girls.
She blows out a puff of smoke before putting out the cigarette. She joins Jacob out front and refrains from laughing. His tan face is beet red and he's shaking like a leaf.

“Go be angry somewhere else, Pup. I need my beauty sleep.” He growls at her before taking off into the woods.
Asia smirks, stretching and making her way back into the house.

She saunters upstairs to Bella’s room and flops down on the bed, almost instantly falling asleep.

------------------------------------------------------

Charlie walks into the house tiredly . He's been with Sue Clearwater all day planning Harry's funeral. He sighs and trudges up the stairs towards Bella's room.

He opens the door to check on her. He first sees her feet which are clad in heels. He raises an eyebrow and opens the door a little further. A pair of leather skinny jeans come into view. Something here isn't right.
He fully opens the door and doesn't see Bella, but her friend Asia. He curses loudly effectively waking the devil.

“Oh hey Charlie! How're you?” He pinches the bridge of his nose.

“Asia, where is my daughter?” The girl sits up and pretends to look confused.

“Bella? Oh she said something about Italy with Alice Cullen, to go get Edward.” His face pales and he rushes downstairs the phone.

He never told Bella, but Dr. Cullen gave him his phone number for emergencies. He dials the ten digit code and brings the phone up to his ear.

It rings for a moment before there’s a pause, “Hello?”

Charlie sighs in relief, “Carlisle, I was just told by Asia Morningstar, that my daughter and yours, Alice, have flown to Italy to get Edward. Is this true or am I being punked?”

Carlisle looks confusedly to Esme who sits at his side, “Charlie? This is the first I've heard of this. You said Asia told you this?” Rosalie pops around the corner with a raised eyebrow. Isn't Asia supposed to be dead?

“Yes she did. ASIA! COME TALK TO ALICE'S FATHER!” Carlisle pulls the phone away from his ear. There's a sound of feet running before the phone is snatched away from Charlie.

“Hey doc. Need something?” She smirks at Charlie's distress. He runs off somewhere probably to look for flights to Italy.

“Asia, how are you alive?” The oldest Cullen puts the phone on speaker as Asia replies.

“We already told Alice this. Cliff diving is a recreational activity.”

Rose scoffs, “A jump from that height could have killed you.” Asia laughs on the other end.

“Yes, I'm aware. And now Edward thinks Bella is dead blah blah blah, Bella needs to save hkm blah blah blah. Thank you for that Rosalie.”
Jasper sends a wave of calm to Rose who is starting to feel incredibly guilty. “Anyway, I've got to go, my brother has magically decoded to appear.” The line goes dead and the Vampires all look at each other.

“Brother?”

--------------------------------------------------------

“What have you done now Luci?” Amenadiel wears the same expression of disappointment as always and Asia wears the same smirk as always.

“Whatever do you mean? All I did was save someone? Is that not allowed anymore brother?”
Amenadiel scowls and turns away,

“You’ve done your task, now return to hell.”

“You forget little brother, only one of our archangel siblings, like me, or father have the ability to cast someone to hell.” She walks closer watching as he begins to squirm under her gaze,

“Careful what you wish upon me brother. For it may be the last wish you ever make.”

BONUS:

A second man enters the warehouse. He turns up his nose at the blood all over the walls. His siblings have always been less than cleanly when it comes to food.

“You haven't yet removed the dagger brother.” Dirty Blonde turns back to look at the man in the suit.

“You know as well as I do, Elijah. He is the most murderous of us all.” Elijah rolls his eyes.

“That is debatable Niklaus. You better do it soon, he doesn't like blood that has been malnourished.” Elijah steps aside to show Niklaus the seven humans behind him. All of them are either shaking in fear, or glaring in defiance at the two Originals.

“No he does not.”