☠ 1.5 ☠

Asia waltzes into school, head held high and heels clicking against the tile floors. Everyone so far has been asking Bella and Tyler is they were okay. Never once did anyone approach Asia. Apparently, everyone has looked at Rosalie once or twice because everyone thinks she was unharmed in the incident.

Asia smirks slipping into her Religion seat next to Alice and Jasper, who smiles at her. She returns it. In the week since the accident, Bella figured out what they are, and in turn, told Asia who acted surprised. Bella has also met the entire family, and been invited to baseball, Which turned out to be a horrible idea, because she ended up getting attacked by another vampire while in Phoenix and they killed him, blah blah blah. The story is all very confusing and they went to the winter formal with Bella in a cast. Asia had gone alone, all the while spiking the punch bowl. She smirks at the memory and returns focus to the front of the class. All's well that ends well. Except literally, nothing ended well for the two new mates/blood-singers.

And now as everyone sits in class, Lucifer can tell somethings is going to go wrong for them,again. Maybe it's a sign. They shouldn't be together. But Alice can see the future, not Asia's, but Bella is apparently going to become one of them. She smothers a scoff. Bella a vampire? That will be the day.

Jasper glances at her from the corner of his eye. Asia can act really strange sometimes. As Jasper thinks about it, she'd known about them since she arrived here right? How? What had happened? And she sent Edward a telepathic message before completely closing everyone off from her. Not even he can feel her emotions.

Asia looks to Jasper next to her, and then to Alice. She needs a break from all this Cold One drama. Besides, Nightwalkers are so much more fun anyways. She could go looking for some of them. Or head back to Lux like she'd originally planned. That might be the better option.

"Ms. Morningstar! Are you listening?" Asia rolls her eyes but nods. "What were we talking about?" Asia then goes on to recite every word of the speech their teacher had just given. In return Mrs. Tyler turns to the front, grumbling as she does.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the school day draws to a close, Asia waltzes happily out the doors, a plan in mind. Lux, some fun in LA, and then return her after a few weeks. She skips over to the principal's office to inform her of the good news. Using the excuse that she needs to go see Dr. Martin back in LA. Which is semi-true anyway.

With all her affairs in order, Asia simply disappears. Not a trace to be found by any of the students at Forks high school. The next day is the same, but with shared looks of confusion and whispers throughout the whole school. Asia's never missed a day of school. Not one. Who knew the devil would be a goodie two shoes.

Asia arrives home at around 10 pm. When Lux starts to get a line up outside. She parks her impala and struts up to the front. Mazikeen stands by the door, looking intimidating and keeping people from entering.

She smiles approaching him, "Maze!" He smirks in return, embracing her and then letting her through. There are shouts of protest from the line. One snob in particular catches Maze's attention.

"Why does that slut get to go through?" Maze rolls his eyes from beneath his sunglasses.

"Lucifer is the owner of the club." He laughs at her paled expression and lets the three people behind her in.

Inside Asia stands by the entrance a smirk plastered across her angelic face, "Lucifer is back baby." She walks to the bar and sits on one of the many stools, well the only unoccupied stool.

Lucifer, as she goes by in LA, raises an eyebrow. All of the bartenders, although very attractive, have never been seen by the owner of the club. Maze said he was hiring new bartenders, but she didn't know he was hiring five. She raises her hand, effectively calling one of them to her and orders a bourbon, neat.

"That will be $8.00." she pauses from taking a drink and raises her eyes to meet his.

"Excuse me?"

"$8.00." Lucifer scoffs utterly annoyed. "Don't pull the 'do you know who I am?' gag, we've heard it all before. Just cough up the money so we don't have to throw you out, lady." The devil purses her lips, slowly nodding.

She then starts laughing, until the bartender, who's name she still doesn't know, gives her a strange look.

"You are so so so so fired." All of the other new bartenders look toward the exchange, including the original bartender. His eyes widen and he turns away, shaking his head,

"Who do you think you are?" The exchange is interrupted by Maze walking toward them.

"Ah! Kyle! I see you've met Lucifer! She's the owner of the club." Kyle visibly pales as Lucifer smirks.

"I am so sorry ma'am, I didn't recognize you!" Lucifer shakes her head.

"Don't screw up Kyle." Maze looks to Lucifer astonished.

"The Luci I know would've skinned him alive." The bartender coughs, already feeling like he's going to throw up.

"Who says I'm not going to?"

BONUS:

A man sits in the back of the club, a crooked smile on his face as he listens to the situation. HIs dirty blond curls sit in an unruly fashion most people would find attractive. His eyes flash a vibrant yellow for a moment before he takes a sip of his drink. Around him, are three women in skimpy dresses. They're all wasted out of their minds and having the time of their lives. 

The man's phone rings and he smirks, answering it. 

"Shall I wake him, brother?" He leans forward, elbows on his knees. 

"Not quite, Elijah, I need to know if this is the girl that has Forks buzzing." He hangs up and leans back, his arms around two of the girls. 

Oh, they'll see alright.