☠1.17☠

The streets of Los Angeles bustle with energy and movement. Cameras flash at passing cars, and people. Pictures of the rich and famous circling on the virtual communication method that silently buzzes through the air.

A '67 Chevy Impala rolls down the street, soft top rolled down to reveal Lucifer Morningstar and Kol Mikaelson sitting in the front seat. Kol sits at the wheel, a smirk on his face and a hand on his mate's thigh.

Both immortals are dressed impeccably, ready for the 'event' that is to take place. The queue for the immortals trillionth birthday spans a long way down the street. It passes several clubs and only a sixth of those in the line actually hold invitations to enter.

The Impala rumbles to a stop in the owner's spot in the Lux parking lot. The owner and her mate link arms and head straight for the door.

"There she is!" Mazikeen steps away from his position at the door with a broad smile. The demon embraces his queen happily.

His face immediately changes when he catches sight of the vampire on her arm.

"You must be the Mikaelson boy, then?" The Original vampire holds back a snarl at the insult, but nods nonetheless. "Do you understand what you're doing with him Luci?"

The queen of hell rolls her eyes, "yes Mazikeen I recognize what I'm doing."

The two immortal beings slip past the demon and into the already bustling club.

Another demon by the name of Jacobson stands behind a DJ booth and a microphone.

He smirks for a moment before bringing the microphone to his lips, "Our Guest of Honor has finally arrived. Please welcome Lucifer Morningstar, the birthday girl. How old are you now Lucifer? 9,999,999, 999?" With a scoff Lucifer shakes her head, she's 9,999,999,998 this year.

--------------------------------------------------------

The party is in full swing and every mortal person is absolutely shitfaced. Lucifer lounges on one of the sunken couches with Kol's arm around her shoulders.

He leans down to her ear and whispers, "Happy Birthday, love." He produces a small white jewrlery box from his coat pocket and slips off the couch. He lowers down onto one knee.

"I know we've only just met, but I have waited over a thousand years just to see your smile, so Lucifer Morningstar, Queen of Hell and my heart, Will you do me the incredible honor of marrying me?"

BONUS:

The world never really agrees with what humans think is right and wrong. The first sin ever committed was in the wake of greed.

Lucifer has always thrived in other's mistakes; Adam and Eve are who discovered this for her. Adam was her first love.

Created first, Adam was God's perfect vision of what humanity was meant to be. Confident in themselves, trustworthy, and beautiful. Even the sons and daughters of God himself could not compare to the beauty of man in the eyes of the Lord.

Once Eve was created, the flaws of humanity began to surface and present themselves. Like the Greek myth of Pandora's Box, all our future missteps were set into motion. In the entirety of the lives of the archangels, they have never seen someone like Adam or Eve.

The two were polar opposites; Adam was confident in himself, prideful but not overbearing. While Eve was pushy, clingy and overbearing towards Adam. So when Lucifer offered her a way to make Adam enjoy her presence, she accepted without a second thought.

But Adam did not appreciate being tricked into betraying his creator by the one who was meant to love him. Lucifer by this point already had Adam in her sights just waiting for the perfect moment to strike, pun intended.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucifer, in the form of a snake, slithers around the apple trees toward Eve. She gazes longingly at the golden fruit just begging to be plucked from the long and luscious branches.

Lucifer hums aloud and slithers up the first woman's feet. She straightens herself and ends up eye to eye with the vulnerable Eve.

"He would love it if you picked the Apple for him." Eve gasps at her sudden speech, "come on Evie," Lucifer slowly begins to wrap herself around the girl's legs, "don't you want to be with him for eternity?"

Eve's arm slowly reaches up toward one of the perfectly ripened fruits and touches it gently. Her heart pounds loudly in her ears, a new feeling for her newly created body.

In one swift pull, Lucifer coils her body tightly around her legs and pulls Eve to the ground.

In an attempt to stay standing, Eve lurches forward and grabs hold of the apple, only for it to break free of its perch and fall with her. She stares down at the apple that lays next to her in the grass.

Lucifer slithers away with a maniacal cackle.

Not two minutes later, the first sin was committed.