☠1.14☠

The group stares in silence. They have no idea who stands in front of them, or why this 'Amenadiel' needs to find Lucifer. But, if this has anything to do with the impending war against the newborn army, they know it cannot be something good.

"Have you any idea of her whereabouts at this time?" Bella slowly inches toward Edward, seeking protection that she doesn't need. Amenadiel won't do anything. Even if he did, it was nothing a Cold-One would be able to prevent - let alone protect someone from.

The angel in disguise waits patiently for an answer, but the Cullens have none to give.

"She disappeared not an hour ago." Carlisle's knowledge of old English comes to his aid, the man who claims to know the devil seems to only converse in this fashion.

Amenadiel purses his lips and frowns, "She always knows when to vanish and avoid what lies ahead. Father will not be pleased."

Suddenly, the bushes a few feet behind Amenadiel rustle. The noise gradually becomes louder as whatever or whoever draws nearer.

The leaves part to reveal a smirking Lucifer and Kol. They have their arms linked at the elbows, and they both wear bathing suits. In unison, each vampire and human already present, turn their heads away. The dynamic duo has a strong allure that can overpower, even a mate can't block it out.

This is why three wolves of the La Push pack will have such a hard time finding their destined imprints. The allure has already snagged their attention, and it will be hard to rip them away.

"Ah, sister!" Amenadiel steps toward his older sibling with a small smirk, "I have been searching far and wide for you."

The smirk on Asia's own face falls, "What does father want now, servant?" The Cullens tense, looking at Asia with horror. This man seems very powerful, and she's blatantly insulted him.

"I take that as a compliment. You know this, Lucifer." Kol smiles slightly and places a tender kiss to his mate's hair. "Father has sent me to inform you of an escaped man."

Miraculously, Amenadiel produces a file folder with the name Mikael emblazoned across the front. Lucifer receives it and raises an eyebrow.

Kol falls silent as he reads the name, "Mikael? As in Mikaelson?" Amenadiel looks to the nightwalker and scowls. His glare settles on Kol's arm around his sister.

"Yes." Lucifer's brows raise even further if that's even possible, "Since you left your post to attend a high school Lucifer, the hounds were not able to stop him on their own."

Kol removes his arm from his mate's shoulders and snatches the folder from her hands. He opens it and stares at the pages. They're blank?

"Luck for us," Amenadiel starts, "Mikael is incredibly weak and has been stripped of every enhancement he's ever received. As well as the ability to attain enhancements at all." In a flash, Kol and the empty folder are gone. Immediately, Lucifer feels pain in her chest.

Kol is angry, not at Lucifer, but at Mikael. The best thing that could've happened did, and then was immediately ruined by his father. Just like when he was mortal.

Lucifer is almost reduced to tears as she watches and feels him get further away.

"Also, Happy Birthday." The devil looks to her less-powerful brother's hands to see a small box. A blood red ribbon is tied around a layer of the black lid. She sighs. Asia had hoped to conceal her birthday from everyone.

"Not until tomorrow, Amen." Alice gasps animatedly.

"YOU WERE GOING TO KEEP ME IN THE DARK!" Bella rolls her eyes and steps up to Lucifer's defence.

"Maybe she didn't want a party or something, Alice?" The pixie vampire stares at Bella in disbelief.

"What kind of a person doesn't want a birthday party?" The entire coven shakes their heads and laugh. Alice can be too enthusiastic for her own good.

Asia actually already has a party planned, but she won't tell Alice yet. Apparently, the clairvoyant woman hasn't read the invite she was sent two days prior. Of course, it was never disclosed that is would be a birthday party.

"You didn't get the invite, Alice?" Emmett laughs at the offended expression on Alice's face.

"Of course, I got the invite." IF a vampire could blush, she would be as red as the fires of hell. She disappears into the house and returns with her invite in hand.

Dear Alice Cullen,

Lucifer Morningstar invites to join her at the prestigious Los Angeles club LUX, (owned and operated by Lucifer) for her eighteenth birthday.

You and 200 other guests will enjoy a night of drinks, music and celebrity guests. Please dress in your most elegant formal wear.

The festivities will begin at 9:00 on Saturday, June 6th, there is no scheduled end.

Sincerely,

Mazikeen Smith

Lucifer Morningstar

Amenadiel Morningstar

And LUX Night Club.

Alice looks up to see a smiling Asia.

"Number one, you own a club and didn't tell me? Do you know how many parties I could have thrown there?" Bella smirks, she had been told several weeks ago when Lucifer suggested getting drunk.

"Of course! How do you think I got all that booze for your party last week?"

"Two, one day is nowhere near enough to find the perfect outfit." Rosalie laughs.

"I've had my outfit chosen for a week now." She brushes her golden hair over her shoulder and giggles. She giggles.

The raven-haired vampire sweeps her gaze across the group, "Was I the only one to not know?" She pouts.

"Sorry sweetheart." Esme's smile does little to comfort the, now angry, vampire. "If it helps Rosalie, and I picked out an outfit for you?" Alice grumbles and marches into the house.

"She takes these things seriously, doesn't she?"

BONUS:

Two hellhounds leap out of a black chasm just beneath the

Hollywood sign. In one's jaws, hangs a torn piece of fabric, completely soaked in blood. The other puts its dog-like muzzle close to the material and breathes in.

There is a moment of silence before the second hellhound lets out a ferocious growl. The escapee was here two days ago. But he has moved on. Towards the one and only beacon of supernatural, Beacon Hills.