☠ 1.9 ☠

Bella sways slightly with the wind as she stands on the edge of the cliff, the waves crash against the rocks at the bottom. She shakily looks down and gauges the jump. She doesn't want to forget Edward; she wants to see him.

She takes five long steps backward, before running forward and leaping off the very edge of the cliff. Suddenly, Asia appears.

"STUPID STUPID LAMB!" There's an unbearably bright light, and Alice is forced out of the vision. She gasps as Jasper shakes her, she'd been dry-sobbing as she sits next to Jasper. His arms wrap around her as her voice trembles.

"Bella jumped off a cliff!" All noise in the Alaskan dwelling ceases at her words, "And Asia followed her." Soon enough the entire vampire family is in front of Alice asking if they're okay, but all she can say is she doesn't know and that she thinks they died. That's the only time she's ever been forced out; when someone dies.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucifer's wings retract into her skin as she lays Bella down on the sand. Her white T-shirt clings to her skin and her jeans become itchy, but she doesn't care. Her hands find her way to her friend's chest, and she begins CPR and mouth to mouth.

"C'mon Bella. Your dumbass isn't supposed to die by drowning." Jacob quickly approaches them and cries out at seeing Bella's state.

Eventually, the clumsy human begins coughing up water just as Jared, Embry, Seth and Paul approach the threesome.

They stop short and turn around. The boys do not want to be the judges of a wet Tshirt contest for their new found crush. The girls get up after hearing of Harry Clearwater's heart attack.

Asia, for probably the millionth time in her life she sighs. She always hated the judging process; it's a callous way to determine someone's true intentions in life. But no pain, no gain, right?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asia sits, shivering on the opposite side of Bella as Jacob swaddles her and leaves the devil to freeze. Ironic isn't it?

Once they both climb out of the car, Jacob panics and runs in after them, having smelt Alice.

He enters to find Asia looking supremely annoyed and Bella embracing the short Cold One.

"Bella? How are you alive? I saw you jump off that cliff! And you too Asia!" Asia shrugs, already annoyed with the disco vampire.

"No, we didn't drown Alice. Way to be blunt."

"Why in the hell would you two try to kill yourselves?" Alice is practically crying but without tears of course. "I mean what about Charlie? What about..."

Bella places her hands on her friend's shoulders, "I didn't try to kill myself!" Alice looks at her as if she's insane, which Asia agrees, she probably is, "I was cliff jumping, recreationally. It was fun!" Asia scoffs.

"Fun for you maybe, not for the person who had to perform CPR while simultaneously participating in a wet Tshirt contest, which by the way I'm still winning."

Alice glares at the accident-prone idiot, "I have never met someone more prone to life-threatening idiocy." Bella's face falls, and she looks down at her incredibly wet socks.

"Did you... did you tell him?" Alice stops glaring at the human and gives her a look of sympathy, which in turn causes Asia to scoff.

Why do they all feel sorry for her? She's the one that involved herself with the vampire coven in the first place! If she'd never done that, and run away like any normal human would have, Bella would have never even had the pea-brained idea to jump off the cliff.

"No. He only calls once in a few months." Moody. "He said he wants to be alone." Relationship driven. "And when he does call, all he asks about is if you've moved on." Teenaged girl.

Jacob stays hidden around the corner careful not to be seen by the leech in the kitchen.

"Aw, what is that god awful dog smell?" Bella smiles sheepishly.

"That's probably me." Asia snorts, knowing of the wolf's location.

"Or... It's Jacob, your dog that needs to be on a leash!" Bella practically growls at the devil.

"Jacob who?"

"Jacob, her friend who is a werewolf and won't leave her alone." Bella is about to tell the devil that she needs to leave when Alice groans.

"Bella, werewolves are not a good company to keep."

Jacob, annoyed, rounds the corner, "speak for yourself." Bella's jaw drops, it seems like all her friends have turned against her and are now plotting her demise at the hands of one of the others. "I had to see you were safe."

"How's an orange collar sound?"

"I thought you couldn't protect me here?"

"Guess I don't care."

Asia sighs guess no one cares for her opinion. Alice speaks up voicing that she won't harm the human blood-singer.

"Yeah, you're just a harmless Cullen." Jacob might be taking lessons from the devil. He's starting to sound like her. A little too much maybe.

Asia sighs, placing her hands behind her head, and flops back onto the couch.

"Oh my god, you have no idea how much I hate this town." Jacob gives her a side glance but quickly returns his gaze to his long-time crush and her vampire friend.

"Like seriously. I would never have moved here had I known I'd have to deal with you people."

BONUS: 

Dirty Blonde's hand wraps around the handle in the man's chest, and he braces to remove it, before hesitating and slowly letting go. Where his hand rested is now a bloody handprint. The scarlet shade matches that of the splatters adorning his once pristine white shirt.

"I'm sorry, brother. I cannot risk your outrage when I am so close to finding out what your mate is needed for. Perhaps, it's time we sell our souls to the devil Ivy."

He glances over his shoulder to see the now dead Ivy as her body leans against the warehouse door. Her head is across the room, eyes open and staring up toward the swinging light. Around them are three other empty boxes. The others having woken up within the last few months.

"Time to make a deal Lucifer."