☠ 1.11 ☠

Asia leans back across the armrest of her leather couch. She sighs contentedly as her back pops all the way up her spine.

She settles into the cushions for what she describes as a well deserved nap. Her brown hair is once again, ironically spread around her head like a halo.

But her almost slumber is interrupted by a knock on the door. Her eyes snap open and her glare settles on the closed door.

She rises angrily from the couch and swings the door open to reveal the man she'd noticed watching her at Lux.

“What do you want dirty blonde? You just interrupted my nap.” Said man raises an eyebrow and leans against the door frame.

“May I come in?” Asia rolls her eyes and shakes her head.

“If I were to invite you in, I could never get rid of nightwalker.” Her response startles the visitor for a moment before his smirk returns and his pupils dilate.

“You will invite me in.” Asia sighs.

“I will not invite you in. Goodbye Dirty Blonde.” She goes to slam the door before his hand stops it. She groans and re-opens the door.

“Lucifer, I have something you may want.” Asia tilts her head at the mention of her true name. “How long is it that you've wanted a soulmate?”

“Long enough.”

“My brother has the angel wings, mark of the devil.” Asia smiles crookedly.

“Damn that mean the two of us are going ro be related. So I'd better learn your name.” Dirty Blonde smiles back and sticks out his hand.

“Niklaus Mikaelson. Your mate’s older half-brother.”

“Lucifer Morningstar, but around here they call me Asia. There will be a newborn army here, within the next two weeks, I trust you'll be here to help?” Niklaus smirks as always and laughs.

“Wouldn't miss it.” And with that the thousand year old vampire speeds away leaving an annoyed Asia in his wake.

“I'll never get to sleep now.”

--------------------------------------------------

Asia sifts through her wardrobe searching for an outfit, Alice is throwing a party for no apparent reason and insists that she attends.

She snatches her nicest leather clothes off the rack and gets dressed. Good lord she hates parties without alcohol.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Kol Mikaelson’s eyes snap open, his skin returning to normal, and a tingling sensation between his shoulder blades. He growls sitting up in the coffin. Seeing only one frightened human girl in the corner. His gaze focuses on her and his fangs elongate.

His gums ache just seeing the rosy tone to her cheeks indicating a blood rush. The original breathes in deeply, inhaling the intoxicating smell of her O- blood. In an instant, he is standing in front of her and gazing intently into her eyes.

“You will not move or scream.” The words repeat in her voice. Falling out of her mouth like a reflex. He waits no longer, sinking his bared fangs into her neck. Her body tenses for a moment before she starts to lose balance. Kol’s hands wrap tightly around her biceps, holding her in place.

He grunts as the last of the scarlet liquid slips from her body and she falls limp, dead. He allows her body to fall to the floor. The door to his right opens and in walks his half-brother.

Niklaus smirks seeing the deathly pale female at his feet, “O- has always been our favourite right Kol?” The Original hybrid takes a step to the side, allowing the still hungry vampire to see the six O- men and women standing behind him. They’ve all been compelled not to move or scream. He quickly sets to work. Completely draining half and leaving the rest there for later.

He turns to Niklaus, prepared for an attack, but receives none.

“It seems there is an army of Cold Ones being assembled. Now when was the last time we let that happen?” Niklaus knew he struck something in Kol because his little brother smirked and willingly followed him to where the rest of his siblings were gathered.

Elijah and Rebekah smile, embracing their newly awakened brother as he enters the room.

“Now Niklaus, where is this Cold One army you speak of?” Elijah leans back into the couch, bourbon in one hand the other on the back of the furniture.

“Seattle, but they’re headed to Forks Washington, home to the Olympic Coven. They protect two humans named Bella Swan, and Lucifer Morningstar.” The second name causes the tingling sensation to return in Kol’s back. He furrows his brow.

“Cold Ones protecting humans? That’s unheard of.” Elijah shakes his head at Niklaus’ claim.

“They’re bunny eaters.”

Rebekah scoffs, already hating them.

“How did you come across this information Niklaus?” The Original Hybrid smirks, remembering.
“A newborn Cold One who mistook me for a human, as he could smell my dinner.” Obviously he's lying but his newly awakened brother decides not to acknowledge it.

Kol rolls his eyes, “I’d imagine he regretted that.” The hybrid only smiles revealing a set of perfectly straight teeth.

After another half hour of bickering over whether or not this is their problem, the decision is made. The Original family will travel from Mystic Falls to Forks Washington, then decide whether the problem is worth their time.

Kol trudges up the stairs to the bedroom made specifically for him. One wall entirely mirrors, and behind it is a closet filled with suits tailored to his never-changing measurements. He slips off the dress shirt he is currently wearing and turns around, in the mirror across from him and the ones behind, he can see two intricate angel wings. Positioned perfectly between his shoulder blades. His eyes widen slightly. How had those got there? Did Niklaus think it would be funny to give the bloodthirsty Original angel wings? As if he were the goody two shoes of the family? No that’s Finn’s job.

He scoffs and slips a tight-fitting t-shirt over his torso, effectively concealing the tattoo.

After changing into jeans and slipping a leather jacket on over top of his white t-shirt, Kol returns downstairs to see everyone bar Elijah dressed similarly. They share a nod and pile into the vehicles together.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucifer rolls her eyes, again. Jacob and his two buddies stepped in to say they’d try and convince Sam to help them with the newborn army. All Lucifer really wants is rejoin the teenagers around them who’ve been having the time of their lives at this spontaneous party of Alice’s.

The devil provided the booze. Imported all the way from L.A. Why shouldn’t she be allowed to enjoy some? She slips away from the conversation and joins the partying teens, swiping a glass of her finest bourbon on her way by. She giggles and joins in of the dancing at the centre of the living room.

Meanwhile, the group in the kitchen looks around confusedly, “where’d she go now? This is about her!” Bella sighs, knowing her friends disinterest in the topic. But, she’d think the girl would at least be slightly concerned for her own safety.

But, all the devil could care about is the alcohol in her hand and the constant, unwavering attention being bestowed upon her by her classmates. She laughs as her hips sway back and forth to the beat of the music. Alice rounds the corner spotting her newest shopping buddy having fun among several male teenagers, and for a moment she can’t help but to feel jealous.

With a grumble, she approaches Asia and seizes her arm. Asia pouts as she is returned to the conversation.

“I don't know what this has to do with me. But I can assure all of you, I can take care of myself.”

Edward scoffs shaking his head.

“Watch yourself Sparkles.”

BONUS:

“Listen up! We will potentially have a new student today! That is, if she can tolerate all of your stupidity! Please welcome our new student!”

The door swings open and Asia walks in, “Lucifer Morningstar, but call me Raven.”

The teacher sticks out his hand and seizes Raven's, “Coach Finstock, welcome to Beacon Hills, you can sit in any of the open seats.”

Coach Finstock can't lie, he became flustered when the dark-haired beauty walked in.

Her heels click and she walks past three open desks before settling down next to a boy with a buzzcut and one with shaggy brown hair and a crooked jawline.

A strawberry blonde and a brunette girl turn around to basically size up the potential new girl.

Raven turns to the buzzcut boy, “Hey, handsome tell me, do you think I should stay here or go to Washington?”