☠ 1.1 ☠

A/N: Hey everybody! Welcome to my three universe mash-up. Don't worry, I won't be offended if no one reads this, like what has happened with Illustrious. Mostly my writing of these stories is for my entertainment and stress relief. And although it makes me happy when I see others are enjoying something I've created I understand that not everyone enjoys what I do. Anyways, for those who have decided to read my messed up version of Lucifer Morningstar, something you should know; my use of her name vs. Asia will fluctuate and change constantly, so I'm sorry if it gets confusing. Anyways enjoy!

Lucifer's fingers drum against the steering wheel along to the beat of whatever is playing in the background. It's raining pretty hard, so she doesn't bother to try and make out the words. She passes the faded wooden sign to Forks Washington and lets out a scoff, why would you name a town after a utensil. 

Even Amenadiel isn't that dumb. She laughs as lightning strikes immediately after her thought. They are always listening. She sighs as the high school comes into view. Back again already her '77 Camaro purrs as she rolls into the wet parking lot full of hormonal teenagers.

She doesn't need her influence to know what most of these students are thinking. She giggles darkly at the thought. Although some aren't unattractive, they're not at Brad Pitt level yet. 

She smirks and opens the door, purposely taking her time to exit the vehicle. Once she does the whole parking lot, even with the rain, seems to fall silent. Her smirk only widens as she struts past her newest admirers. 

Her chocolate brown hair bounces in its curls shimmering with the odd ray of sunlight that peaks through the overcast. Her smirk quickly morphs into a scowl as someone steps in front of her. "Hey, I'm Eric, the eyes of this place. You're Asia, right?" 

She holds back the urge to scoff, "obviously darling. Unless you've somehow met a doppelganger of mine." His eyebrows raise at her European accent. Isn't she from Los Angelos? "Could you possibly point me toward the office, Eric? I need to get a schedule." He snaps out of his daze and smiles brightly once again. 

"Of course!" As the two head towards the school, Asia doesn't miss the lustful and jealous stares thrown her way. Her 'superstar' attitude as Dr. Martin puts it, allows her to relish in the attention. 

Once they reach the office Eric's smile brightens even more. He had explained to her that Bella Swan, who's a year younger than her, joined the same high school just a few minutes earlier and as Eric put it, "they'd make the perfect friends." 

First class, religion with Mrs. Tyler. Oh goodie, she gets to dictate what's wrong with the education systems facts. She slips into the classroom and stands near the doorway, her lips pursed and a sour look on her face — the room, covered in crosses and messages from her father's favourite son. 

The teacher turns her gaze to Asia and gives a tight-lipped smile. 

"You must be our new student. Please introduce yourself." Asia chuckles airily.

"Full name miss?" The teacher's face falls, confusion taking over before she nods uncertainly. "Lucifer Asia Morningstar, but please call me Asia." The teacher, Mrs. Tyler, scowls as the classroom erupts in giggles. 

"Very funny, Ms. Morningstar, but I assume your parents wouldn't name you after the Prince of Darkness. Now sit down next to Alice and Jasper." 

The two oddly beautiful human raise their hands from two of the wooden desks near the back. She smiles with faked kindness and slips into the seat between them. She settles pulling out her notebook and begins writing messages in ancient angel script, a fashion of communicating with Mazikeen, her favourite demon down in hell. He's always up for torture.

"So Lucifer huh?" said girl notices Alice tense from the corner of her eye as Jasper speaks. She ignores this obvious tell and smirks up at the blonde beside her. 

"In the flesh, fresh blood and all." Jasper chortles causing Alice to smile. He's never acted so relaxed around humans; to see him like this is refreshing for Alice. 

To Jasper, this small moment feels like a bliss relief from a lifetimes pain. Her presence somehow removes the smell of blood from everyone in the room, making feel at absolute peace in this situation. 

"So that's genuinely your name?" Asia lets out a smile; a real one this time. For being dead, this Cold One sure doesn't know when to stay away from imminent death. But, perhaps he has already accepted his fate, after all, he's halfway there.

"Yep, maybe my parents could see the future, after all, I do seem to attract destruction." Neither of the Cullens seem to pick up the hidden meaning to her words. Most who cross the Queen of Hell's path, especially Cold Ones, don't earn favour in their fearscapes. Every Vampire is the same, traditional or not. They fear those they've killed.

"Ms. Morningstar! I expect you to pay attention and not distract the others in my class." Asia smirks and returns her gaze to the front of the classroom; the entire class is wrong anyway, all she's going to do is make fun of it. 

As the class ended everyone rushed to the door, yelled at on their way out. Alice and Jasper smile as they watch Asia saunter out the door, hips swaying, and lust-filled gazes following her every move. 

She somehow manages to skip AP calculus without even leaving the mathematics classroom and then was placed into the gymnasium in a flashy yellow workout outfit. Her face holds a permanent scowl as she glares at the volleyball flying back and forth over the net. She hates sports. they're a complete and utter waste of her time. She does have a permanent supermodel body along with constant, peak physical fitness. Why should she have to exercise along with these mortals?

Suddenly, the ball flies across the courts and nails a boy in the back of the head. She smiles and joins the two girls on their way to apologize to the young blonde. 

"She's got quite a spike hey?" Jessica, the snobby brunette says to the blonde boy she has her arm wrapped securely around. 

"I'll say, last time I saw a shot that good, it was me, throwing a rock at my little brother's head." Bella, the other new girl looks at her with wide eyes, "what? I was aiming for his crotch but he ducked." Mike chokes back a laugh as Jess fakes an amused smile. 

Amenadiel was so mad.