New York City

Today is the day!

The day I go to New York City, I have wanted this since I was 8 or something!

The land of Broadway! I love that place!

It's actually on my bucket list to go live there!

Im wearing a Skirt surprisingly! And a tshirt that reached just above my elbow..

I grabbed my suitcase off of my bed and went downstairs, I found my mum in the kitchen an apple in her hand..

I went over to her and planted a kiss on her forehead, I was just leaving when she came to me and squeezed my hand,

"Be safe baby girl!"

I smile at her and nod exiting the house!

The bus leaves at 8:30..

I get to school at 8, and head to homeroom,

Lara is already there with five bags around her!

I plop my one and only suitcase next to my desk, and head over to L a smirk on my face,

"Now Lara, why do you have 5 bags!"

She has 3 bug suitcases on the floor and two pink duffle bags on the desk

She holds back a laugh and says,

"I need all of them!"

"Why?"

"Two bags are for clothes, one Is for hair stuff and accessories and the other two are shoes!"

"You do realise were only going for two to three days right?"

We both laugh!

She grins exclaiming,

" I can't wait to see times square! And the statue of liberty! Eeeeeekkkk!"

We both squeal in happiness, I guess everyone has some girlyness deep down inside!

Mr Herbett enters the class calling out our class names to check that we are all here!

After that, he calls out,

"Settle down class!"

He has only one duffle bag! I guess men pack lightly!

"The trip will be two hours, the buses are already here and there will be no access to toilets until we get there so check your belongings and go to the toilets and do whatever you need right now as it is your only chance right now!"

People start opening there bags checking there belongings and a few girls go to the toilets checking there make up or peeing or something, I honestly don't care!

I stay in my place and open a book to read!

Lara walks up to me and says,

"So, Tom and Sasha are here! "

I roll my eyes, the thing is I'm not even bothered to say anything! But I suddenly wonder, Wasn't Sasha with Zack in the beginning of the year, how did she end up with Tom, and when?

Meeh, I don't even care! She must have got bored of him or something, since boys are like little play toys for her!

At that Tom passes by giving me a wry smile, I ignore him before flashing him the finger, he looks taken aback, before his gaze Is Averted..

I have had enough of his shit, I don't need him in my life!

At that, Mr Herbett calls out,

"Class, we are loading the buses, if anyone isn't here then let me know now!"

I'm about to say Parker, when he strolls in the room, Adam right behind him, so sexily, in a black v neck t shirt a green hoodie and jeans!

I smile at him, but obviously that isn't enough for him because he swoops me out of my seat, sits down and plops me on his lap, honestly, my heart is gushing right now!

I watch Adam give Lara a kiss on the cheek, quite decent I must say, but I think I prefer the bad boy!

~-~

Mr Herbett spends the first ten minutes of the ride talking about precautions and blah di blah di blah.. The only important piece of information that I got out of all of his talking was that the ride would be for about 2 hours!

I spend the journey, sleeping on Parkers shoulder as he strokes my hair and sings softly in my ear, I never knew, but he has a voice like a nightingale..

~-~

New York City is beautiful!

It so amazing with all its bright lights, and the liveliness, each and every building has light spilling and spewing out of it.. The hussle of the morning, and everything, I love it.. I've always had a dream of coming here..

As they say it's where dreams come true!

We get there and Mr Herbett talks at the desk for a few moments, confirming the bookings and at that we head up to our rooms, they are 15 doublerooms, I'm with Lara and Parker is with Adam! But I think we will be doing a bit of a switcharoo!

We get to the rooms and after about ten minutes after everyone else has gotten into their rooms and the halls are empty, Parker slips into my room and L goes to Adam... 

Parker enters the room quietly locking the door behind him, he walks towards me a sexy smirk on his face!

I smile whilst biting my lip, as he comes towards me and kisses me, I peck his lips And pull back and away from him.. He looks at me longingly and I smirk twirling my hair around my finger!

*******************************************************

So that's it and sorry for the late update and I want To thank all of you soo much ♡ ♥