Spanish stories

Dedicated to Ronnie 1309

So me and lara sat an her royal blue super comfy bed! While she blushed.

I looked to her again wanting an answer to my question!

She didn't reply, but suddenly,  a wide grin took over her face and I knew she was about to spill the beans!

I sit up and cross my legs readying myself to hear her amazing summer story!

Lara blushes once again and then
"so we were sharing the same room but there were two different bedrooms with doors of course I wouldn't share a bed with him!"

"or would you?"I reply wiggling my eyebrows

She blushes to a really dark shade of red I never even knew existed!

She looks down and carries on, a small smile visible on her lips.

" so yeah it was kinda awkward the first day or two but then it became really nice, we would go out just us and roam the streets, one day we went up on the roof of this building and trust the view was exhilarating! So we were standing and he was looking in my eyes and then he suddenly kissed me and at first I was so confused because incident expect but then I suddenly realised the sparks and jolts  inside of me and I realised that I liked him back so I kissed him back and then the next day when we were out he stood on a chair in this cafe and screamed lara is my girlfriend and when he came down he kissed my forehead and that's it really!"

"that's it really you have got to be kidding me that story was amazing girl it's literally like in the movies and even better! I totally shop adara like I mean that's so adarable!!  lol I want to go to Spain that place must seriously be working some magic! "

I smile for a second and then lean forward and grab my bestie into a really tight hug

And I whisper into her ear

"I'm so happy for you babe!"

I don't really get to see her reaction since her head is kinda on my shoulder lol but I'm guessing she was smiling.

Now that we were done talking about Spain we decided to watch some horror movie!

We picked scream!

We watched the movie and fell sound asleep....  While I watched though I kept on remembering Tom.. It was the first movie we watched together... I couldn't help it I guess I mean it all ended so quickly, there was so much we were gonna do together..

When I woke up the next morning I asked L a question.

" lara do you think when Tom and sasha went to the party on that Friday last year that maybe it was all just a misunderstanding and that she kissed him and it wasn't the other way round?"

Lara fumbled with her fingers before she looked up at me,

"hey Natalie, your not over him are you?"

I didn't know what to say I was lost for words..

I was over him as a boyfriend but what happened that Friday is not yet a full story there are so many stuff I don't know and I'm not over that...

"lara but maybe he didn't actually kiss her maybe she did?"

"maybe we should stop talking about this, it was a year ago and we agreed thatvyiur not going to put any effort into anything to do with that grasshole!"

I nodded, but deep down I knew this wasn't going to be the end I had to know the truth, the full truth....

Lara threw me a cute dress which was a mellow shade of yellow and I slipped it on not bothering to complain I was too tired to do anything..

L put on a royal blue strapless pelpum top and a black mini skirt on some ballerinas and when I said she looked amazing, trust me amazing was an understatement

We drove to school and she parked in her usual spot. I was just getting out of the car when she pulled me back by my elbow, I slumped into the seat.

She looked at me and said

"you need some makeup!"

She didn't really wait for an answer she just took out her mini makeup bag which I think is pretty much attached to her, and started applying mascara lipstick and god knows what else on me..

Once she was done she smiled in satisfaction! I looked at the car mirror and I had to admit she did a good job!

I hugged and thanked and then sped off to chemistry...

****************************************************************************************************

So I have wrote a bit about the mysterious Friday party but I will get into that a bit more after a bit.. But for now please vote and comment and reaaad oh and whoever is reading this checkout my 2 BFF books my fairytale reality and the internship