thursday sleepover

I woke up today morning with an aching head and a smile on my face as I remembered last night with zack!

I got up wore my converse on my denim shorts and a t shirt.

My phone rang it was zack!

I picked up and said "morning zack!" I say in excitement

"morning Katy Perry"

I let out a loud and unattractive laugh but I don't care

"Nat I'm outside your house let's go to school I'm pretty sure you don't want to spend the ten minute drive with Clementine!"

"sure okay give me a minute and I'll be outside"

I jumped towards my laptop and Picked It up and put it in my bag since I would have about of free lessons today I could watch a movie or Something!

I jump down the stairs scream bye to my mum and head out the front door.

As soon as I'm out I feel the sun on my skin  and it was quite a nice day the weather was quite nice.

I walk up to zacks jeep, open the door and attempt getting in but I fail I hate being so short!

The second time I reatempt Getting in the car I succeed with a grin on my face feeling victorious.

Zack looks to me and sarcastically says in a humorous tone

"I really don't know what to call you anymore Katy Perry or James bond!"

I burst into laughter shortly followed by him.

God I love my best friend.. I have triple Biology

Which reminds me of lara!

We drive to school in silence apart from the low beat of the radio. Taylor Swift was on - eeew.

Where was the rock and metal this is the music I basically live on I mean I love my ac dc!!

We get to school and I jump out the car and walk besides zack

I suddenly find lara in my face

I look towards her and say

"Where have you been, l!"

"I'm so sorry I swear look you can sleepover at my house today and we can catch up I promise!"

I instantly hug her

We head off to math together all smiles

The day passes by pretty quickly you know me giving L answers in the chemistry class as she totally ducks at chemical formula and what not.

The school day finished and I got into L's little green volkswagen beetle And we opened the convertible roof and drove to her house our hair blowing in the wind mine long brown and wavy hers red shoulder length and straight! I secretly admired her hair!!

I mean doesn't love redheads anyways she had a personality that matched with her feistiniss I mean god I was scared of her before we became best friends I think some people are still lol but I love her none the less lol

I snap out of my daydream as soon as she parks outside of her grand house!

We get out of the car and I go to the door first and enter by myself I see this as literally my second home and they are all like my family L and her parents!

I suddenly see lara's supermodel of a mum and give her a really tight hug while she does the same

"Ive missed you so much Nat,"

"me too"

I don't really get the chance to talk L drags me away. I never understood why she didn't like me being friends with her mum she's great! Then again also I wouldn't like it if it were my mum so I guess I get her point of view!

We go up to her room and wear out pj's and jump on her amazing waterbed!! So cool!!! 

I look to her wiggling my eyebrows and squeal

"so let's talk Adam!"

******************************************************

So yayy Im kinda trying to make up for the days I didn't update so yeah

What do you think

Vote comment read

And please try to ignore my punctuation lol