reunions

I take a deep breath and walk through the grey doors of my school, it's officially junior year! I waved at the people I recognized only faintly recognized from some random lessons. I glimpse sasha the school diva aka bitch. God I practically hated her guts I guess we used to be best friends but that's over now.. Which reminded where was L?

my gaze catches Tom Jones my ex and also enemy he looked so attractive his hair messily and effortlessly perfect as usual, Tom was the schools bad boy. Basically all of Lindale's girls slobbered at the mere sight of him.

I had at some point....

My thoughts were interrupted as two large and firm hands were slung around my waist from behind me I giggle happily because I know who it is at once "zack!"
"lucky guess" he replies his breath tickling my neck, in a voice that has grown way deeper over the summer.

Zack is my bestfriend and brother since I have entered the wrath of middle school.

He was also one of the popular kids!
Back to reality!

"I missed you so much all summer!" I squeal

"of course you did" a smirk all over his face

I lazily punch him on the shoulder.

"have you seen lara?"

"yup she is actually right behind you believe it or not"

I turned around practically squishing my best friend into an extremely tight hug, I would hug her longer but she's started spluttering.

I take a step back and start hugging her all over again until I'm interrupted by an annoying tap on my shoulder I turn around and snap at whoever it is "what can't you see I'm in the middle of something"

Suddenly everyone erupts in laughter.

I feel my cheeks flame but ignore it. I look up to see that it's Adam (the third of the popular kids) aka L's Spain lovebird.

My thoughts are interrupted. "can I not have my girlfriend for a while?"

I suddenly process what was just said right before me 'girlfriend'

Yayyyy

I look at L, it seems now it's her cheeks which are flaming. God I'm so happy for her. I give her small wink with a giggle at the end,which leads to an even darker shade of red in her cheeks. This is so cute!! I think to myself.

At that Adam leaves with his new girlfriend leaving me with zack so I look up into his enchanting orbs. They are amazing honestly they are yellow blue green and grey aka fricking enchanting!!!

I snap out of my daze to see Tom heading over to me and zack I mentally curse about a million different words I really don't want to be near me all it does is bombard me with all the memories of the last year.....

I'm just turning as zack asks me "how was your summer?"

Shit now I can't go

Zack looks at me questioningly and with a laugh just waiting to escape his lips

"what" I question

"wait I just said that out loud didn't I"

"go where and why exactly?"

I don't get the chance to answer Tom is bro shaking with him and he glances at me and he suddenly understands why I wanted to go
Great timing zack!

Tom looks at me with his hand outwards waiting for me to return the gesture, I hesitate for  a second but I shake hands in the end. Only because it would be too awkward. It actually pisses me off how normal he thinks we are or should be!

Sasha walks over in her killer heels and designer bag and smooches zack basically eating his whole face. I really don't know what he sees in her I've given him subtle hints but nothing really worked. Nevertheless, if he is happy then I'm happy!

I cringe at the sight and notice Tom as well for once we are thinking alike! Weird!

He probably knows all about kissing her....

Asshole!

I turn around and leave not really bothering to excuse myself. I have English first thing so I head towards the English class rummaging through my bag for my safety skittles packet. (they are my favourite sweet and like an addiction for when I'm agitated)

I enter the class, there are only a few people inside, the bell still hasn't rung, I slip into a seat in the back of the class still munching my skittles I probably have a rainbow coloured tongue right now!

Mr Herbett enters the class just as the bell rings in his old fashioned clothes and students swarm inside the room. I put away my skittles into my bag to carry them on some other time.

I slump in the uncomfortable school chair and doze off while Mr Herbett drones on and on about synonyms or something like that.

Suddenly something is prodding my side I swat it away suddenly hearing a muffled snigger my eyes dart open I mean I would know that snigger anywhere it belonged to one and only one person 'tom jones'

He is still prodding my side and it is so fricking irritating just because he has amazing hair and a body like herculeus does not mean he can interrupt my sleep!!!

"what the fuck do you want Tom Jones!" I scream.

I suddenly regret that as the whole class gasps

Oh I was in deep shit now!

Stupid Tom Jones!!

Mr Herbett glares to me and Tom his cheeks flushed.

"go to the heads office at once!"

I mentally curse right now I really truly hate Tom Jones.

I grab my bag and stomp out of the class Tom following closely behind me.

As soon as we're out of the class he bursts into laughter and I give him a death glare.

"so you think it's funny?" I angrily question he nods.

Infuriating me even more

I walk up to him mere inches between us and put my finger up to his black t shirt on top of his hard and toned chest I bring in a gasp unconsciously and see his smirk but I ignore it and carry on whispering "you leave me alone don't come up to me thinking that we are friends or something because we aren't!" I feel a slight pang in my heart at that but it needed to be said!

***********************************************************************************************

What do you think people vote and comment or whatever I will get more on Clementine next chapter!! Sorry about mistakes