Blue eyes And Migraines

I want to thank haley pritchett for helping me edit my story starting from the last chapter so ty ♥

**********************************************************

I woke up today morning with a head that felt like it was being repetitively hit with a biscuit tin!!

I peel open my eyes slowly, and when my vision comes into focus, I suddenly feel alarmed and about ten questions pop into my head..

Am I in my own bed?

Am I alone?

Are my clothes on?

Where is my phone?

The answers..

I'm not in my own bed, I am alone, thank god I'm fully dressed.. And my phone is right next to me on this dark blue bed!

But just one question...

Where the fuck in hell am I?

I look around the foreign room I magically transported too, scanning it with my eyes..

There is nothing that tells me where I am!

So instead I decide to get out of bed and find out where I am!!

I lift myself up so I'm sitting, and almost at once my head throbs with pain.. I wince from the throbbing being projecting from my head..

And I sit still in my position for about five minutes until the pain dies out..

I decide I'm gonna get up, but before that I decide to grab my phone check if I have any messages or anything..

As unlock my screen  I read a message from my sister..

'hey Nat, I hope your feeling well! Don't worry about anything I'm off to school, and if your still wondering your at parkers house he took you home after the party last night, don't worry about coming to school today and when parker called me he was actually a bit drunk as well but I made sure it was clear to him that he wasn't sleeping in the same room as you! So I guess you will find him somewhere outside and I told mum you were sleeping over at Laras! So be safe and come back home at the time school finishes!'

Realisation and understandment overwhelms me..

I must have got drunk last night or something so parker took me home!

I get back to reality and I remove the warm duvet from ontop of me and get up..

I head to the toilet to have a shower..

God I really felt like I needed a good warm bath.. I took my time and washed up and when I stepped out of the shower I felt much fresher and less dizzy, but there was still a faint dizziness.. I looked for my clothes and realised I was wearing the red dress and I'm not wearing that again...

So I wrapped myself in the towel and stepped out of the bathroom...

As soon As I stepped out of the bathroom my eyes were met with these amazing blue eyes, they could only belong to the one and  parker Adams!

I stay standing there for a while.. Waiting for him to say something but when he doesn't I suddenly realise that I'm only In a towel...

And I scream, heading back to the bathroom and lock the door.. I feel my face flushing red..

I hear his footsteps getting closer to the door, until he knocks and says,

"Well good morning!"

"Actually bad morning you freaky weirdo, why were you staring at me when I was only in a towel and you didn't even say anything!"

He chuckles from behind the door!