Revealing Sleepovers..

My mum has a wide grin all the way till home!

Honestly, I just Wanna sleep..

At this moment, Lara is sitting right next to me, buzzing in my ear, whilst having a conversation with my mum about the trip!

I just want to slleeep!

Suddenly.. I squint my eyes, as a bright light is shining in my face!

I push it away with my hands and hear a childish giggle, which could only belong too...

LARA!

I swear one day I'm gonna kill this girl!

"O really, Mrs Casen?"

O shit!

Did I just say that out loud!

I guess so...

I just smile tiredly at her and get out of the car.. We have arrived home! I feel like it's been a real long time.. It's only been 2 days!

Anyway...

As soon as we set foot into the house.. I dash up the stairs, to my room, and too my bed! I swear I have never loved my bed as much as right now!

I feel the bed shift rather violently..

Before I can question, there is the explanation!

"Not so fast!"

"Whaaa!"

"Okay.. I guess I will just take a certain Mr cuddles and hide him...!"

I feel Lara get off the bed.. Then, something clicks in my brain, I process what she just said!

She wouldn't!

My eyes dart open in alarm as I jump off the bed and scan the room quickly for Mr cuddles!

O no! Where is he! He was so young...

Suddenly, I her thumps of footsteps on top of my head! She must be in the attic..

I head upstairs running as fast as a sprinter.. I have to save Mr cuddles, god knows what she will do to him!

I burst through the attic door! To find Lara, standing in her pyjamas, a giggle twitching at her lips, as her hand is held out towards me, giving me Mr cuddles!

I head over to her and grab him rather viciously, and hug him tight!
He has been my teddy bear, since the day I was born! I could never let anything happen to him!

As hug is about to come to an end.

I hear a certain mutter!

"I knew that would get her up!"

I suddenly realise the past scenes! And head over to Lara very calmly, and thwn attack her with fierce tickles! That has always been one of her weaknesses!

I must say, I feel very triumphant, once I leave her squirming on the floor!

I get up and sit on the extra bed!

As she takes a seat next to me!

She smiles at me in glee and says,

"So! What ya do with Parker!"

"Ummm..."

"What do you mean ummm!"

To be honest, I don't know what I mean! I really like him but I don't know what has happened really inbetween yesterday and today...

Everything has changed I suppose, since the second I woke.. And I suppose in some light nothing is the same.
Sometimes in life when you realise, some certain things, it can change everything...

It is at this moment, of this late hour, that It dawns upon me, that I don't love Parker..

It's not right.. I can't do this to him or myself..

He is amazing, and he has never had a single bad bone inside of him, but honestly... I love him as a brother.. That feeling I would get when I was with Tom was so much different.. Why? Because I actually loved him! Obviously he didn't, but I did...  I never got this feeling with Parker, I don't necessarily have this feeling with anybody now, but I know I don't have it with Parker...  And I know how it feels to love someone and not have them love you back, and I just cant do that to Parker, he just doesn't deserve that...

I look up to Lara and tell her five simple words, I know it is the right thing to do!

"I'm going to break up L!"

I lift myself up off the bed, a sad feeling beholding me, I know it's sad and maybe it will hurt for a while.. But it can't hurt worse than pretending my feelings and breaking Parkers heart..

I don't even know what Lara is doing right now, but judging by the fact that she didn't come after me, questioning me, I'm guessing she is frozen to the bed in a great state of shock.

I guess Im in shock as well..

But I'm possessed by this feeling, that I'm doing it for the best.. And in some weird way I have never felt as happy.. I'm doing a good thing and it is for the best.. And what better way to try fixing my life, and having a new start, than by being true to myself and to Parker as well...

I head down stairs and get into my bed and slowly close my eyes..

I have a big day ahead of me tomorrow..

**************************************************************

Heyy guysss, I'm really really sorry for this really late update.. And thankyou, for all of you readers who are still hanging in there.. That is if there is I'm really sorry I can't stress on how much sorrow is possessing me right now.. I'm really sorry...

Anyway as always read, vote and comment..

And I honestly do love you guys soo much!

If anyone ever needs anything just message me and I will do everything in my hands