Speeches And dreaded houses!

As me and L walked up the pathway that leads to the house, we are surrounded by cheers and yells bouncing throughout the loud, noisy and sweaty atmosphere!

Exactly why I hate these hormonal teen gatherings!

People are on the porch, talking and drinking out of red cups, some are on the lawn..

Which reminds me, whos house is this..

I look up to maybe recognise it, at instance I notice two things..

1. All the fricking lights are on.. Talk about saving the environment!!

2.It's Toms house..

If I knew it was his party I would never have came..

But anyways, there is no turning back now!

Me and Lara push through the sweaty bodies, and she turns around to me,

"It's so crowded!!"

"I know right!"

I point to the kitchen, as it seems a whole lot more empty..

On our journey to the kitchen I almost gag from the sweaty smell of some people who obviously forgot to put on deodorant!!

As soon as we get to the kitchen, L plops herself onto the kitchen island Counter and I look at her and ask,

"So what next?"

"Lets go dance!!"

I shake my head..

Lara pouts,

" Pleeeeeaaasssseeee"

I shake my head once again..

"Pretty please!! "

"Nope, sorry, it's just I Really don't want to.."

"Well okay, I will just dance on my own.."

"Cool, I will be at the couches.."

At that, L dissappears into the sea of sweaty bodies, and I honestly feel sorry for her!

I head towards the couch and sit down..

I scan the room of strangers in hope of spotting lara, but from my place I couldn't..

Suddenly the music which was blaring from the speakers, abruptly stopped and the sound of microphone feedback echoed throughout the room with a loud screech which made everyone groan!

My attention was averted To the place where the sound was coming from..

I saw Tom standing high up on a table!

"Welcome to the party and I hope your enjoying it!"

Everyone in the room cheers, at that the music gradually comes back on!

I watch Tom hope off of the stage and head towards me, I mentally curse about 500 billion times!

He comes up to me and takes a seat down next to me on the couch..

"Hey Natalie!"

"Hi!" I squeak, I instantly feel my cheeks warming up..

"So, Nat, I didn't expect you to be here!"

"What do you mean?" I ask defensively!

"It's just that well, I thought, I, i mean, I didn't think that you would come! You know what nevermind!"

He better thank fricking god that he didn't go down that road!

Out of nowhere, two arms suddenly wrapped around His Neck And suddenly kisses were being planted all over him..

Of course it was sasha, I mean who else could it be..

I cough, so that sasha could take notice that I don't really need to watch them make out!

She suddenly looks up with a sickeningly sweet smile, whilst moving onto his lap and Says,

"oh hello Natalie, I didn't see you there!"

Yeah, and pigs can fly!

"Hi" I scoff at her!

"What Nat! Have you got a problem or something!"

"No No, nothing!"

"O really, of course you don't your too scared to say anything!"

At that anger bubbles through m, she was asking for it!

"well, I was having a conversation with Tom, you didn't need to go slobbering all over him!"

She looks taken aback, she looks at me and nods!

I suddenly start wondering, what the fuck just happened! Since when does Sasha just agree and walk away..

Something has to be up..

Suddenly she takes the microphone and stands right on top of me..

"Natalie, don't you ever talk to me like that! Besides we all know your jealous from Tom!"

Everyone suddenly 'oohs'

I scoff and snatch the microphone out of her hand!

"Excuse me! But it's you who decided To slobber all over him while I was having a conversation, and plus why would I be jealous of Tom, I already have a way better boyfriend!"

Everyone cheers loudly and let's out whoops!

She grabs the microphone raising one eyebrow and says syly,

"Prove it!"

At that I feel defeated..

Just when all hope was about to fade, someone taps on my shoulder..

I turn around to face Parker, and all of a sudden he kisses me...

He kisses me so passionately, that I can't resist it, I kiss him back harder and stronger than I have ever before!

I then realise that the whole population of Lindale is probably watching me I pull back..

I look at Sasha, a giggle stifled on my face..

Suddenly Parker wraps his arms around me and says out loud,

"This is how she proves it!"

I suddenly spot two people...

Tom sitting in the corner as red as a tomato..

Lara standing in the middle of the crowd, smirking at me!

**************************************************************

So yayy Im kinda actually happy with this chapter!! So yeaaah LOLLOL and as usual please read vote and comment ty ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥