sandra!

I dedicate this chapter to the two best ever twins sanaa3262 and Sam_gummiebear who made my new cover what do ya think!

************************************************************************************************

It's about 1 o clock on a Sunday morning/afternoon, Sandra should've arrived by now!

I call sandra as she has probably arrived at the airport by now!

The phone rings and a chirpy voice answers,

"Natalie, babe how are you I have missed you so much! I juse got off the plane right now!"

Instantly I picture a blonde,bimbo, model looking girl strutting through the airport in some over the top outfit with a whole bag of makeup applied on her face!

Off course my vision is right I mean come on this is sandra we are talking about, Sandra Hemsworth, Mr hemsworths aka Mr rich business mans spoilt, barbie like daughter..

Anyways lol enough mental bitching!

I reply saying,

"I'm great how are you I've missed you a lot! I was just calling to see how you are doing and all and I guess I will see you today at your party reunion thing!"

"oh thankyou darling, I have missed you so much actually I can't believe I will finally see you!"

Yeah of course you have, I mean I could tell by all the messages and calls I received!

Not.

"anyways sandra I will leave you for now your probably busy in the airport and all so see ya!"

"okay ta taa!"

She doesn't actually say stuff like ta taa it's just that she likes to leave the emphasis I suppose!

God this sandra, one day will get into a good fight with me one day..

I go downstairs to go find where Clementine is since she isn't in her room..

As I head down the stairs, suddenly, the smell of pancakes wafts up my nose! A smile makes its way on to my face!

"pancakes!!"

I screech as I make my way to the kitchen!

My eyes meet a happy and smiling sister in a cooking apron!

"good morning Lil sis!"

"good morning big sis!"

"okay you know what enough of that lovey dovey crap leto eat.

We head to the table to find star shaped pancakes!! I used to love these when I was younger..

I pile about 4 onto my plate and end up eating them all!

~-~

While I clean the dishes and Clem dries I tell her,

"Clem you know how sandra is coming back today well and how she is having a party? And how me and parker are gonna pretend to be together, I just Wanna know do you mind? "

"what do you mean?"

"I mean basically, do you like him? Because if you do I don't need to do this.."

She bursts into laughter a tear streaming down her face, from the force of her laughter...

I look at her in confusion..

She opens her mouth and says,

"of course I don't like him! This is parker were talking about the boy who squirmed pasta out of his nose when he was 8!"

At that, I aLso join her in laughing!!

Time passes by as I do some math homework until it is about 6...

Suddenly Clementine bursts into my room!

She looks at me in shock!

"what are you doing Natalie! Parker is gonna be here in 45 minutes so you can go the party and you haven't even picked out an outfit!"

I'm too stunned by the action of it all that I don't say anything, my jaw just drops open!

At that Clementine doesn't wait for an answer she just heads to my closet to pick me something to wear!

I get up, still dazed and say,

"I'm sorry, I didn't realise."

"it's okay hun, but we have got 45 mins to get you smokin hot!"

At that we both share sheepish smiles..

After about a minute of searching through my cupboard, her face scrunches up,

"how on earth Natalie Casen are we related! You have the ugliest clothes on earth!"

We both erupt into laughter.

She runs to her room and comes back with a gorgeous dress in her hand I must admit!

She handed it too me and instantly I stripped off my ugly house jumper and leggings and put it on!!

I looked into my mirror and smiled... The dress was perfect..

It was a red, short, one shoulder, tight dress which hugged onto my body in all the right places... For once I don't have a problem with wearing something other then jumpers and leggings..

Clementine opens her mouth into a smile and I instantly know that she likes it as well!

She sits me down on a chair and takes out my hair tie! My light brown waves bouncing on my shoulder! She turns around the chair and starts on my makeup!

When we're done! We almost immediately hear a knock on the door it must be him....

**************************************************************************************************

Yayy so what do ya think of it all of parker and what do you think Toms reaction will be... As always read comment and vote ♡ ♥ ♡