Outfits and lonely trees

The week goes on pretty normally, the usual me avoiding Parker.. Though I have started having dreams about him! Yikes!! So, now its Friday and I'm walking up the driveway to enter my home for the weekend!

As soon as I get home, my phone starts ringing.. I wonder who it could be..

I slip my sleek, black phone out of my back pocket and read the name lara..

I answer with a sigh..

"Hello?"

"Hey Nat, watsup I'm just calling to tell you that I am on my way to your house so you can spill more of the beans! And I have outfits with me so we can get ready for the party tonight.."

Woow that is a lot of stuff to intake all at one go..

"um okay!"

At that, the phone call is ended and I dump myself onto my  fluffy pink bed!

At instance, as if on que or something,I feel my whole body relax...

It has been such a day, more like a week.. Lol. Nothing much really happened physically, I think I just feel emotionally exhausted..

After a while, the doorbell rings and I go to open it.. It was Lara, I wouldn't have known her if it wasn't for her perfectly manicured nails.. Her face was covered by the mountain of clothes in her hands!

We head up to my room to get ready.

While we are on the stairs she asks,

"So, do you wanna go with sexy but not slutty or cute but attractive? "

I just shrug, Lara starts a conversation about fashion and trends, while I zone out as usual..

I start thinking about something, someone...

Parker is gonna be there tonight..

~-~

It's one hour till the party and her I am after having a shower in my pink strawberry pyjamas, looking through my own dresses since I didn't like any of Lara's.. And she is already finished and looking through a magazine!

"Omg, Nat, this Richard Cooper dude is so full of himself I mean wow!!"

"What do you want L, I'm kinda in mayhem now!!!"

"I Mean wow! How is this possible Nat!

"L, what part of mayhem do you not get?"

"ugggghhhhh Nat just come look!"

I sigh and head over to her and her opened magazine and look at hot dude..  He is quite good looking I must admit..

"Anddd?" I ask in confusion..

" Yeah, he is only twenty years old, and he owns a multinational business.. I mean wow he is so lucky!"

"Wait one second, how does he own such a big business, when he is only twenty, doesn't he have to finish college or something.. "

"Yeah, I think his dad passed away a year ago, and he is an only child so he had to take over the business otherwise it would have shutdown...  But the point is that he is so Lucky!"

I give a vexed smile and reply emptily..

"I'd rather have my dad.."

Lara doesn't answer...

At that I walk away to my closet and pick out a green dress..

I instantly strip and zip it up.. I'm not shy of L, I have known her for a very longer time.. She is like family so yeah..

I turn to her and ask,

"How is it?"

"Wow its amazing and may I say you look hot! The green totally matches your eyes! What about me?"

"You look smokin hot girl!"

She was in a hot pink dress and some red heels! She really looked gorge!

I do my hair and apply my make up and then we're done!

My mum spots me and Lara as we are getting our coats to head out,

And she asks,

"Where are you guys going?"

"To a party!"

She sighs, and says,

"Well have fun.. But no arch and Don't be late even one minute after your curfew.. "

"Okay cool! "

Me and Lara are walking to my car.. My legs are freezing.. As a side effect of my short dress...

But, I don't mind, at least I look good!

As soon as we get into my car, we turn the heat on full blast!

When we get there we park near a lonely looking tree..

As soon as we get  lay our feet on the ground, we both feel the vibration from the music...

This is gonna definitely be a night to remember.. I don't know I just get the feeling...

**********************************************************

So what do you think.. Please read and vote! And as always thanks so much for the support.. ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥