A New Start

I wake up at 7:20 in my bed, Lara next to me sound asleep! She must have came into bed next to me after I fell asleep. What am I going to do?

I sit up on my bed, knees bought close to my chest, leaving me sitting in a fetal position. I feel sad, I feel the pain engulfing me, but its source lies in my chest. I want to sob out loud, I can't, I'm too tired to do so.

I remove the cover from over me and get up whilst taking a deep breath!

I stand infront of the mirror, staring at the reflection before me, looking rather bewildered.

I have become thinner than ever, my eyes have bags around them!

I take a deep breath and say to myself, "It must be done."

I walk over to the windowsill and look out, into the sky. I hear birds singing softly. I smile to myself.
Im going to Start my path to inner peace! This time I don't need a boy, a so called love life! or anything of that sort.

A tear streams down my face, a tear, my last and final tear! I straighten my back, breath in and laugh, a childish laugh, one that feels thrilling! I haven't just felt genuinely at peace like right now! I will never let go of this feeling ever!

I will keep my close and loved ones locked in my heart, and I will carry on my path in my ascending life! For it will be most definitely will be ascending! A roller-coaster that only goes up!

I guess I just needed a kick start all along. Now is the time! The time to start fresh! Happily.

As I'm about to get up, I feel two hands wrap around my shoulders, at first I think its Lara, but when I turn around I find my mum standing there! Another thing, I never realised, my mother was really there all along, every step of the way! Standing right behind me.

She looks at me a knowing look, an approving one, as if she could hear everything I was telling myself!

I hug her tightly. Never wanting to let go!

We head downstairs and make breakfast together. As soon as I eat, I get dressed and L is still asleep.

I head to the door and my mum opens it for me whilst nodding at me, and she whispers, "You do the right thing baby girl!"
I hug her once more and head over to Parkers house!

I get there in reasonable timing! I knock on the door and he opens looking rather sleepy! He hugs me, I feel lind of sad as I hug him.
We sit down on his couch and he looks at me and asks, "So what bringz you here?"

I smile and say, "peace."

He gazes at me in confusion.

I part my lips to tell him, but he interrupts whilst smiling sadly, " I know you're here to break up with me."

I look at him bewildered. Wondering to myself how he knew! Maybe L told him? No, of course she wouldn't!

"Nat, you've been so distant the past time, even when you were smiling and laughing, there was always something in your eyes. Behind them, this sadness. It's okay though, I know you need this."

I interrupt this time, "Parker, your are amazing, you always have been, and you are right, I was sad, I was hurt from my past, and I let it get the best of me, but this time I'm bit doing that! Im confronting everything! And the truth is I dont love you, and I cant lie to you and pretend I do! I need this knew start! And I can't do that if im in a relationship with someone I dont love.. Your great and amazing, and you've got a heart to fut the whole world, but you deserve someone better! Someone more normal I suppose!"

He brings his finger to my lip and shushes me as he hugs me. I smile into his shoulder!

We say our goodbyes as I walk out of his house!

As I step onto the street
I look up at the birds as they fly freely in their flocks of family, never leaving eachother! I wish to be like them, swift, elegant and strong but most of all free!

THE END

Thankyou for anyone who has read my book and supported me throughout everything! ❤❤