old friends...

Dedicated to Rana my amazing BFF <3

*******************************************************************************************

Natalie pov!!

"what do you mean we have a visitor?"

"I mean in 10 minutes someone will be coming!" she replies with a mischievous smile.

I look at her with goofy eyes and say,

"naah Clem you don't say!"

We both erupt into laughter..

"I mean who is it Clementine?"

"it's a surprise! You will know when you know.. All in good time!"

At that I sit quietly contemplating her good words of inspiration...

I suppose right now I'm so glad we are back to normal, I'm so happy I look down to the floor with a smile, my eyes meet with my awkward and mismatched socks!

I have actually always thought that it was the coolest thing to wear mismatched socks, I still do lol!!

It's not long before the door knocks seven times, kind of like a song!

Clementine gets up to open the door she opens it and I hear her saying,

"Heyy thankyou for coming on such short notice!"

I wonder who it is...

I can't exactly see who is standing at the porch from my angle..

But it is only a few moments before Parker Adams comes I to my View.. Aka the school prankster!!

I thought for a moment, fixing all the puzzle pieces together and then I came to a conclusion, that obviously he was going to help me get my revenge and automatically I knew that my revenge would be notorious, I mean with Parker Adams on my side it is without doubt!!

I snap out of my trance and head up to greet parker with a hug.. He is actually an old friend of Clementines, I remember when he used to come to our house when we were younger and the days we spent at the beach together, the picnics and everything!

He is basically an older brother to me, but, I must say a rather hot, more like smokin older brother! ;)

As parker stepped back from our hug I watched his shaggy brown hair droop ontop of his luscious and thick eyelashes which guarded his amazing, deep blue eyes! He was just about a head taller than me which left my eye level directly on the same line as his lips and trust me I do not have any problem with That! I could stare at his perfect pink lips forever!

He then parts his amazing lips into a smile I wish I myself owned! It revealed perfect, white teeth.

He was a wearing a very neck black sweatshirt on some slightly tattered jeans and black and white dc shoes!

I smiled back at him..

Clementine then broke the silence..

"so basically parker your good at tricks and stuff and ya know getting on others nerves deliberately and all that prank stuff right?"

He gave a sheepish smile and replied,

"you bet ya Clem, you should know me well enough!"

Me and her both break into laughter at that..

Clementine replies to him,

"well basically, you know Tom Jones, well he is Natalie's ex and he hasn't been that nice to her I mean for fucks sake he cheated on her twice! So we basically need you to help think of a way to get revenge!"

"well you have come to the right person!"

At that a grin breaks onto my face!

Finally Tom Jones you get what you deserve.....

We all sit on the couch and start discussing how we will get revenge..

In the end we decided that we would make him jealous and realise what he is missing out on!

There is a party tomorrow at Sandras house since she is coming back! So me and parker will pretend to be together and we already know that Tom will definitely be there, so Tom Jones bring it on....

*****************************************************************************************************

So what do ya think ;) I've spiced it up a bit lol anyways as usual read vote and comment and I particularly would like to thank all of my supporters because you give me my motivation to write! So thankyou very much ♥ ♡ ♥