jerkface strikes yet again!

TOMS POV-

So I stay standing in the middle of the library getting a few strange glances from the awkward nerds who were hunched up in some book.

I then realised that everyone must have been watching what just happened with Nat, shit she is probably really pissed at me..

I have to fix this..

I don't get why she is so upset though, it is only a joke.

She never used to be like that.

God, I really have to fix this...

Lara!

Lara will know how to fix this...

Instantly I start walking out the library to go find lara in the cafeteria my pace slowly started increasing until I was running..

I got to the cafeteria which was filled with the chatter and gossip of Lindale high..

I quickly scanned the room with my eyes and successfully found my target. Lara was sitting cradled on Adams lap.

I headed towards them. Lara saw me but chose to ignore me..  As usual..

But if she really cared about her best friend then she would have to work with me...

I finally get to the middle of the cafeteria to lara and Adam, I feel quite a few eyes on me, and it really freaks me out, I mean I don't know about other people but I hate being stared at in my every move.. God I'm so selfish.. Talking about myself all the time..

At only that point do I realise just how long I have been standing in front of lara and Adam, they must think I'm some sort of freak.

I snap out of my daze and look at her

"lara, hey I have a bit of a problem and Im gonna need your help?"

I feel Adams eyes on me

"what do you want?"

" I was kind of joking with Nat in the library and she is kind of upset..."

Lara looked scary at that moment..

She gets off Adams lap and stands in front of me..

" number one only her friends call her Nat and you are most definitely not a friend number two what the fuck did you do and where is she!"

I feel a sharp pang of hurt inside of my chest at her words..

If only I could change everything and go back in time and explain...

" I was just joking with her and she got upset and I don't know where she is."

"just so you know I'm doing this for her!"

She walks away pushing me aside!

I slump down onto the table in front of Adam..

I get up shortly after due to the Fact that I was too pissed from everything...

I was too pissed from myself

I got onto my Motorcycle and sped off..

I didn't know where I was going I just kept on driving..

******************************************************

Heyy so I'm sorry about the fact that it's short chapter, but I have been really busy lately, but know I've got a holiday so things should be a bit easier I guess.

Read on and vote and comment

<3