questions anger and confrontation!

Yet again I dedicate this too emankhalil5 because she is helping me so much in this story and I love her <3

**************************************************************************************************************

I walk up to Clem who is standing at the doormat and give her a smile which is literally from the whole of my heart! I have been judging her for the past few months as if she Was some guilty, lying cheating, sister... I mean I'm not saying that she isn't a bit stubborn and annoying, I mean trust me she is! But there is difference between that and being a traitor...

Clem gave a weak smile back to me! And walked in taking off her shoes at the doorway and putting her bag down.. She was always so perfect.....

She heads to the kitchen opens the fridge and grabs and orange juice carton and a cup, she moves to the counter to pour it..

At that point she says without moving her eyes from the orange juice she was pouring,

"I heard that you were sick today, why didn't you come to me?"

"I was with lara, sorry!"

"that isn't my problem, I'm your sister not lara," she snaps back at me..

I'm about to open my mouth to shout back at her.. But then lara's voice pops into my head saying..

'Make ammends'

And I block out any thoughts of answering back, instead I take a deep breath and reply,

"your right and I'm sorry,"

At that Clementine looks up at me shock evident in her hazel, brown eyes.

I guess for once she was speechless!

I glimpse a small smile of love tugging at her lips, but she soon covers it up with her scowl.

She takes a deep sigh and replies,

"sorry doesn't fix everything!"

At that she walks away up to her room.

It's not much but it is an improvement, at least we didn't end up yelling our heads off, I go back to the TV to carry on watching America's next top model! There was only 10 minutes left in it anyways, and then I will go to my sister to carry on what I had started....

As soon as the show was over I jumped off of the couch and headed towards the stairs and started my ascend...

I got to her room, the door was closed...

I knocked quietly, there was no reply I knocked a second time a bit louder..

Then the door was rather abruptly opened, and I was faced with a rather annoyed looking sister..

"what do you want Natalie can't you see I'm busy!"

She said pointing to her toes, I looked down and saw a half painted nail!

She was doing a pedicure!!

At that I apologise and ask,

"can I sit quietly?"

She sighs and then moves away from the doorway giving me space to enter..

I haven't been in my sisters room for long, I take in the red colour bursting at me from every corner, it was rather alarming, but I remember how red has always been Clementines favourite colour!

I take a seat on her desk chair only to be screamed at by Clementine.

"what's wrong?"

"get off your gonna crease my dress for the party today!"

I apologise quickly and decide to sit on the floor...

She carries on painting her toe nails red to much her gorgeous red dress that I just squished with my bottom!! Lol

We stay quietly in awkward silence until it is broken by Clem saying,

"I'm sorry for screaming in your face, it's just it took me so long to iron that dress.."

At that i smile at her and say..

"it's okay I should've been looking in the First place."

At that she smiles back at me...

I then suddenly ask her, feeling that the mood Is just perfect...

"Clementine, I want us to be back to normal again, to be the two sisters who love eachother and support eachother through thick and thin..."

She puts down the nail polish and walks towards me and grabs my hand...

"silly you Natalie! We are the two sisters who love eachother and support eachother through thick and thin!"

I squeeze her hand and reply,

"Clementine I'm sorry for the way I've treated you for the past few months, it was selfish and stupid and pointless like you said downstairs your my older sister not anyone else, and being my older sister I should respect you and trust you in everything, and I want you to know that I'm sorry and I'm wrong for letting a stupid, cheating and lying boy get inbetween us and I want to start again!"

"I would love that baby sis! In fact let's start by giving eachother mani pedis! And don't worry I'm not upset from you in anything and I hope that you aren't either, and I'm sorry for treating like a little shit!"

My sister chuckles to me..

I squeal and reply,

"how about those mani pedis!"

She squeals back and replies,

"yeah, that sounds great and you know what, I don't need to go to that stupid party anyways!"

At that we are both grinning from ear to ear!

The night goes on as we laugh, paint nails, sing and dance and many other things!

In the end we fall asleep like dead bodies on my sisters bed with ginormous smiles on our faces!!!

*******************************************************************************************************

Yayyyy I think this is my favourite chapter so far!!! I actually have an older sister called malak who I love <3 anyways thankyou for all your support and as always, vote, comment and REAAAD <3