She Dropped Everything

Apartment: check.  Tuition paid: check.  Meds fixed: check.  I finally had time and the energy to sit down and finish the story. :)

When Jimin finally woke up, it was now Jungkook who was passed out in the waiting room. He looked around in confusion, wondering where everyone had gone. What about Y/N? Was she here? Jungkook groaned and smacked his lips.

"Jungkook, where is he? Is he okay?" Jungkook pouted but his eyes finally opened. He decided to take pity on Jimin's worried expression.

"Yeah. His body thought it was being rejected, but she's here and with him." Jimin sagged with relief.

"Thank goodness."

"How you feeling, hyung?"

"Like I need more sleep." Jimin yawned, rubbing his eye.

"The hospital let us lay down some sleeping mats, do you want to move there? I didn't want to wake you." Jimin was touched by Jungkook's concern for his rest.

"Yeah. They let you put down mats?"

"I think Yoongi-hyung has some dirt on the director's wife or something." Jungkook said, like it was no big deal. Jimin wasn't surprised. People always assumed Yoongi was passive and a pushover because he tended to keep to himself and was a beta. Most didn't keep that assumption for very long.

Jungkook had told him, but Jimin was still relieved to walk in and see Y/N and Namjoon sleeping and her holding him close. Both of their colorings already looked better and Jimin briefly wondered if maybe Y/N had been feeling a bit of their distance as well.

"I was worried about her. In Tokyo." He clarified at Jungkook's questioning look. "She collapsed when we first got there."

"Is her....project? Is it over?" Jimin pulled out his phone to check the time.

"It will be."

Jungkook laid down and let Jimin resnuggle into him, one omega's scent lulling the other to sleep.

It was an hour later that both were startled awake by Yoongi sitting forward in his chair and barking out a laugh.

"Are you fucking kidding me." He laughed before realizing how loud he'd been and lowering his voice. "Wow, Jimin. Wow." Jimin grinned with satisfaction. Y/N's job was safe.

-

It was the feel of something brushing through her hair and then poking her cheek that first made Y/N start to wake. She frowned and groaned, weakly trying to swat at whatever it was and only hitting herself in the face instead.

Whatever. It could be a hornet eating her alive for all she cared. She didn't want to wake up.

Waking up would mean no more sleep, no more blissful blackness, there was probably something to stress about as soon as she did.....

She tried to will those thoughts away, knowing they were only making her mind more alert. Which was the exact opposite of what she wanted.

Her cheek was being poked again, and she heard a soft chuckle when she tried to swat at whatever it was again. So annoying.

"Y/N...." She heard her name being sung quietly. Okay, that was it.

"Fuckin' shut up..." She said, mouth dry, garbling her words and making her cough. She was not going to wake up, she was determined. She tried to roll over, from her side onto her stomach, but it was kind of hard when there was a rock-solid heater right next to you. How annoying and inconvenient, what bastard put that there?