Mating, Part 2 (18 +)

"I don't actually know. I've never been bitten before."

"How inconvenient." Y/N mumbled before steeling herself and leaning in to kiss him, deciding to just get this moving and over with.

But maybe over with wasn't the right phrase, because Namjoon wasn't in a hurry to finish this. He was going to take his time and enjoy every inch of her. They hadn't really talked about what would happen physically after this, he assumed it came down to how it went tonight. He wanted it to go well, despite how hesitant they still felt physically around each other.

So he held her close and kissed her breathless, kissed her until she started rocking slightly on him, until she was pushing him back, the ghost of a whimper on her lips when he tightened his hands on her hips. He kissed her until she pulled back for air and his lips were trailing down her jaw and then her neck, sucking hard and marking her right where his teeth would sink in at the end of this.

It was his turn to whimper when her fingers brushed over his nipples,and she smiled mischievously before ducking away from his lips and scooting down low enough to run her tongue over first one than the other. And the first of many of that night's moans spilled from his lips.

He tried to buck his hips up and, surprisingly, Y/N's small frame was stronger than it looked and he encountered more resistance than he'd anticipated. He startled her by growling and flipping them over, teeth nipping at her neck, hands pressing her wrists into the bed, hips slotting against her own and pressing down.

"Did you really think I'd let you get away with that." His voice was deep with lust, pupils blown wide, as he kissed her and held her down when she tried to get free. He hummed in amusement and began kissing her neck again. He liked this, he liked her here, completely at his mercy, right where she belonged.

"Namjoon." She whispered and he lifted his head, for the first time giving her a glimpse of what they had awakened this night. "Oh." She exhaled in surprise as he cocked his head and let his eyes trail up and down her body, up and down, up and down.

"I like you like this." She shivered. She was definitely not imagining that voice, she had no idea that he had a bedroom voice. Even when they'd made out before, he'd always been controlled, careful to not push either of them too far into an area they weren't comfortable with. It scared her. It excited her.

"Like what?" He scrunched up his forehead like he was thinking it over, then bent down to kiss along her collarbone.

"Like you're prey." He said casually, pulling her wrists above her head so he could hold them there with one hand, the other skimming down her body and leaving goosebumps in its wake. "My prey." If anyone else had said that to her she'd probably have run screaming away from them.

But it wasn't anyone else, it was her husband, it was her about-to-be mate, and seeing her like this was what was causing it. One second she wanted to push them forward, reach the next step, the next she wanted to pull back, take a minute, take a breather, make sure they were both in their right minds.

That was the problem. She thought a lot and this wasn't the time for thinking.....

Y/N moaned and threw her head back when Namjoon's hand slipped underneath her underwear and began stroking and rubbing her clit.

"There we go."

It was okay, right? To be this vulnerable with him? He wouldn't hurt her. She hoped he wouldn't.

"Oh my god." She closed her eyes and tried to tug her wrists out of his grip, but he only laughed and observed her reactions, finding the best ways of touching her, the ways that got the loudest results.

"No, no...." On their drive here she'd been afraid of someone seeing them just kissing, now here she was begging for him not to stop. He kissed her forehead.

"Patience, patience." He said, working his boxers down and reaching under the bed for the small bottle of lube he'd bought a couple weeks ago. He wanted to be extra careful, he wanted this to be good. And not just for him.

He went slow, maybe unnecessarily slow. But it was worth it when he was fully sheathed inside her, her legs wrapped tight around his hips, and she hadn't given any indication of discomfort. "Doing good?" He asked, just to make sure, as he kissed her forehead. Her eyes were closed and she was holding onto his bicep, he'd let go of her hands, her breathing a little heavy but steady.

"Yeah."

"Good." He reached down to rub her again and snapped his hips, causing her to arch slightly and tighten around him, both of them moaning at the good sensations they were individually feeling.

He was slow at first but at her encouragement his hips picked up their pace, and his lips met hers and she pulled him down to give him a ferocious kiss.

Y/N came first, her face tightening and mouth falling open, chest heaving and glistening with sweat. He drank it all in, memorizing it, marveling at it. At how beautiful she was in a moment like this. With him. Only with him.

Her head lolled slightly to the side and with a few more thrusts he could feel himself readying to come, the sharpening of teeth, the possessive growl and a primal urge that each werewolf descendant felt once in their lifetime, and then he was burying himself inside her and sinking his teeth into her neck, pleasure like he's never felt before exploding in his body and making him see stars.

He could feel her, her pain, her happiness, every emotion would now be shared with him. For life. The biggest privilege and the biggest responsibility.

He had a brief flash of sanity, enough to see Y/N's hand between her teeth and tears running down her cheeks, enough to feel the painful grip of her fingers digging into his skin.....

And then he saw black.