Mating, Part 1 (16 +)

Throughout everything, Namjoon had been relatively chill, so Y/N was caught off guard when he came back after a long time in the bathroom and leaned down to give her a long kiss. His hand came up to gently tug her head back and give him better access to her mouth.

By the time he'd stopped, Y/N was blushing a furious red and there was a mixed reaction in the room. Some prudish people seemed horrified by the display, many of the younger people had started softly clapping. Jimin had blinked and then smirked. Namjoon reached for the mike in front of him and straightened to address everyone.

"Thank you, everyone. We appreciate your witnessing these two important ceremonies and rejoicing with us in their completion. However, I do have a mating to complete so, if you don't mind, we will take our leave." There was a whoop from Jungkook somewhere in the back and Y/N was staring at him with her mouth open. Namjoon would've laughed if he wasn't so eager to get her out of there and make sure Doyoon could not hurt her. Not ever. She was his. That's what had been decided. And he'd accepted it. That man was crazy if he thought Namjoon would let anything happen to her. "Let's go." He tugged her up and pulled her by her wrist towards the exit, ignoring another whoop. This time it was from Jin.

"What the actual...." Y/N was cut off by Namjoon's mouth on hers, once they'd climbed into the limousine that would take them back to their place. "What...."

"I'm going to mate you and make sure you enjoy every moment of it." He said, moving to kiss her again, body crowding hers.

"Wait, wait, wait..." Y/N shoved her hands against his chest as the driver turned into traffic. "Slow down." Or something. She wasn't sure what. She only knew that now that it was time, now that it was here, she was feeling very panicked at what they were about to do. And that Namjoon had been somewhat cautious up to this point, but now suddenly he'd hit accelerate, and she was getting whiplash. "What's gotten into you?"

Namjoon reached up to gently touch her hair.  One thing had mainly, but there were other smaller thoughts he could bring attention to instead.

"I know we're not a normal couple and that it's something you've been stressing about since you found out. It's the one thing I can help you with." He said, playfully tugging on the strands between his fingers.

Okay. Okay, that made sense.

"Could we maybe wait until we don't have another person with us." She grumped slightly, looking in the direction of the driver who was pointedly ignoring them both. Namjoon smiled at her but sat back.

"Okay."

-

"How can you be so casual about it?" She asked when they were finally ensconced in their place, taking their shoes off at the door. Namjoon bit his lip, thinking. He knew some of it was just protectiveness triggered by Doyoon. But there was another reason that it had been slightly easier for him this whole time.

"This is who I am. This is what I'm made for. It's my instincts, I guess." He poked her nose and she wrinkled it. "They lead me where I need to go if I let them. And where I need to go is you." He leaned closer and Y/N closed her eyes, expecting to be kissed but felt his lips against her ear instead. "Or rather, inside you."

"Park Namjoon!" She tried to smack his chest in indignation, but he caught her hand and kissed her. And kept kissing her, until she gave in, and he felt her relax against him.

"There we go." He whispered. "I got you." He picked her up to walk them both towards the bedroom, but stumbled and almost fell when Y/N took the initiative and kissed him first this time.

"Don't drop me." She said, clutching at him when she felt him trip and then stabilize.

"Wouldn't dream of it." He said, and this time the kiss lasted long enough to take his breath away.

In the bedroom he lowered her to the bed and bent down when she reached up to loosen his tie. He groaned.

"God, this thing feels like someone's been trying to choke me." He said when he was finally free. He reached up to rub at his neck and Y/N frowned, running her fingers over some of his skin.

"I think it bruised you."

"What?" Namjoon went over to the mirror to look. It wasn't super obvious, but there was definitely some bruising there. He had a feeling it hadn't been the tie. But Y/N didn't need to know that at the moment. He didn't want to worry her, not when he felt this might be something he could handle himself.

Y/N's hands were on him to turn him around and then she was unbuttoning his shirt, revealing the tank top underneath. She thought the bruising looked a little weird but didn't give it too much thought. Especially when Namjoon shrugged his shirt off, followed by the tank top. She froze, looking at his chest, then back up at his face, then back down at his chest.

"It's not like you haven't seen it before." He coaxed softly.

"Yeah. It's just....different." She said as it was his turn to turn her around and work the zipper of her pantsuit down, letting her easily step out of it. His breath caught when she did. He'd obviously seen glimpses of her body, it wasn't like Y/N dressed like a monk. But seeing her here, with this little clothing, knowing that he was the one she was allowing to touch it, knowing that they were about to make a permanent commitment, it was overwhelming and made the next steps easier. He helped her unfasten her bra, and it was her turn to turn around and watch Namjoon eye her.

She refrained from any cocky comments though and unbuckled his pants. And then they were both in their underwear and he was leading her to the bed, sitting down on its edge and pulling her into his lap. Y/N wrapped her arms and legs around him and they sat there for a moment, breathing in and out and looking into the other's eyes.

"I'm nervous." She finally admitted. He sighed.

"Me too. But..." He kissed her nose.  He wanted this but, yes, he was a little nervous too.  "You take care of me, and I take care of you. So that means we'll be okay, right?" Y/N nodded but still looked hesitant.

"Does it hurt? When you bite me?"