Ch 24:Fighting a faker

Dark Pov

I was in my room trying to figure out if I should train more when Uncle Ben walked in.

Ben:Hey Dark. Want to go to Gamestop?

Dark:Sure. I'll get my keys.

I found my keys and saw my parents probably catching up with my brother. I put a small smile on my face then headed out to the garage with Uncle Ben. I drove out singing Making my way downtown. We made it to Gamestop then saw an explosion in the distance.

Ben:Come on. Someone could've gotten hurt.

Dark:Right.

I hoped out of my car when a huge piece of debris was about to crush my car. I turned the dial on my watch to Crystal Fist but got an alien that looked like my Uncle's alien Diamond Head crossed with Aggron.

I didn't question the new threads I just made a little garage out of diamonds

I didn't question the new threads I just made a little garage out of diamonds. The giant rock made impact with the little garage I made.

Ben:Seriously?

Diamondgon:What? You try to have a car that nearly gets destroyed and you try to baby it.

My Uncle just sighed. Then someone stepped out of the smoke.

 Then someone stepped out of the smoke

Diamondgon:Uncle Ben. You never told me you had a twin.

Ben:He's not my twin. That's Albedo a Galven who made a copy of my Omnitrix a couple of years back and now he looks like a warped version of me.

Diamondgon:So he's a faker.

Albedo:Faker? I believe he's the only faker around here. You're comparing him to me? Ha! He's not even smart enough to be my clone.

Ben:I'll make you eat those words!

He turned to Humungousaur.