Ch 96:For once I don't mind Store 23 part 1

Dark Pov

After a long ass day of doing missing work me and my group of friends went out for a walk. We turned a corner to see a Mr. Smoothie were the others and I usually hung out as kids.

Dark:Has that always been there?

Yang:No. No it hasn't.

Weiss:We came here routinely for training too. There is no way in hell that's been there.

Sapphire:Let's check it out then.

Dark:You actually want that crap? Gross!

Sapphire:What? You don't like Mr. Smoothie?

Dark:No. Their smoothies are crap.

Sapphire (😑):Did you try the Chocolate smoothie?

Dark:There was a chocolate smoothie?

Sapphire:Yeah.

Dark:Alright. I'll try it, but if I throw up again because of those damn smoothies I'm never trying another Mr. Smoothie ever again. Ever!

Sapphire:Alright. Let's go.

We went inside then rang the bell for service. We waited for a bit then I noticed that the place was unusually empty.

Dark:Is it just me or is this Mr. Smoothie location quiet?

Ruby:He's right. Where are the employees?

Weiss:Yeah. And why is there flashing lights in the back room?

Dark:I dunno, but I'm going to check it out.

I went behind the desk and went to the door. I then saw this green skinned four armed guy.

 I then saw this green skinned four armed guy

Dark:WHAT THE HELL?!

I ducked and covered my mouth. I saw the door open and he stepped out.

???:Oh. Why hello there.

Dark:Hi...

???:I hope I didn't scare you my dear boy.

Dark:It's ok. You just startled me that's all.

I got to my feet.

???:Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Professor Blarney T. Hokestar.

Dark:Well. It's nice to meet you Professor Hokestar. I'm Dark Tennyson.

Professor Hokestar:Ah! Now I know why you look so familiar. Your Uncle told me a lot about you. So what do I owe the pleasure?

Dark:Well. Me and my friends were just taking a walk when we saw this place. You're in the spot where my and my friends use to hang out and train.

Professor Hokestar:I deeply apologize. You see this Mr. Smoothie moves dimension to dimension, so I'll never know if I'll be in a important spot or not.